+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: NO MORE LOANS IN

NO MORE LOANS IN

I see that a lot of fans want more loans in, but we have a massive squad and some of them will be back shortly, Fawaz will be bringing in the whole league in at this rate. billy says Reidy will be back in 10 days. lucky for us QPR have a massive injurey list and they have slipped. I can't understand why our fans start picking on derby when we lose, never mind derby lets talk about our team and stop destroying good topics by picking on each other, talk some good talk(or bad) about the team we are supposed to support
    and taking the piss out of my spelling ain't
    talking football

re: NO MORE LOANS IN

Good post, Agree with the spelling police, it's about Forest not an English lesson.

Dependant on how long Lichaj is out for, having gone off again on his return.

I think we need one or two midfield players in, even if only for a month or two.

That's what emergency loans are for.

No point in you having more loans when the team has clearly thrown in the towel.

Quote Originally Posted by blackandwhite56
    No point in you having more loans when the team has clearly thrown in the towel.
    I don't get the laughing smiley, what was funny?

I agree Tricky. We need help in the shape of some quality in the middle of the park. Will also give everybody a huge lift too. And we need them in now, never mind for the playoffs as at this rate we might not even make them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ruddyforest
    I agree Tricky. We need help in the shape of some quality in the middle of the park. Will also give everybody a huge lift too. And we need them in now, never mind for the playoffs as at this rate we might not even make them!!!
    Sorry, I cannot agree with this thread.
    It's all about the spelling!!!!
    Our Notts neighbours tell us this all the time.
    Results? Scmultz.

Nothing is more important than spelling. Now, who's first for a paddling?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Results? Scmultz.

Nothing is more important than spelling. Now, who's first for a paddling?[/quote]

I bet you consulted spellchecker for this post Tricky--lol

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie
    Results? Scmultz.

Nothing is more important than spelling. Now, who's first for a paddling?[/quote]

I bet you consulted spellchecker for this post Tricky--lol[/quote]

Back on topic and RT has promised County fans that loans have been arranged.
    This is the future and will save Notts.