+ Visit Norwich City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Disrepectful Hoolihan

Disrepectful Hoolihan

Hoolihan scores and does he show any emotion
    NO, why because he's scored against his future club

I PAY, along with other season ticket holders HIS WAGES
    The Manager will obviously get the blame but apart from Russell Martin the team let him down. As for the captain the sooner he joins a Samba Band the better.

re: Disrepectful Hoolihan

Quote Originally Posted by daly
    Hoolihan scores and does he show any emotion
    NO, why because he's scored against his future club

I PAY, along with other season ticket holders HIS WAGES
    The Manager will obviously get the blame but apart from Russell Martin the team let him down. As for the captain the sooner he joins a Samba Band the better.
    Agree with you on all points, all the fight went after Villa's first, was expecting a bit more after last week, just another let down.
    What I would give for a striker.

Wes was my man of the match.
    It was in the 3 min and he probably knew that we where going to loose the game we have Hougton as our manager.
    Wes had a great game he run and was our best player to day !!!
    And I understand his frustration. He have given the club his best years. We have gone from leage 1 to Premierleage and he is one of the stars in the last 3 years. And what do we do? We bench him for Elmander and Tettey. He have played in 1 out of 3 games. Started 5 games this season and we have had a bunch of injuries and midfields out of form. But we will not let Wes go to Villa. Way not? Because he is so important to the team? Cant be that because Hougton dona€™t rate him. If I where Wes I woud be so depressed by the manager and the club for treating him like he wasna€™t worth anything. He onely have 1-2 more season on the top, if he stays here he will play more then 10 games for the rest of his carer.

We have to remember to praise players like Holt, Ruddy, Wes, Jackson and Marti

Agree Wes played well for the first half, pity he has to twist and turn till he has the ball on his left foot.
    That was not the point he is paid by NCFC who get their money from the fans who pay hard earned cash to travel to home and away grounds and deserve better.
    PS Mr Lambert had to tell the players to go to our travelling supporters after the game. Can understand they were ****ed off but please remember who pays their wages

PPS
    Got so excited regarding yesterdays match still thought Mr Lambert was in charge at Carrow Rd.
    Should have read OUR MANAGER MR H

Daly you are Cooking on Gas

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)