+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tyson!

Tyson!

Sicknote has joined Clownty on loan lol! He has gone from bad to worse, talk about going down the pan fast!

re: Tyson!

Quote Originally Posted by forestmarkredz
    Sicknote has joined Clownty on loan lol! He has gone from bad to worse, talk about going down the pan fast!
    They'd have got more game time out of Steven Hawkins

How are Notts doing this season?

I made a comment last season about not being interested in lower division football and Elite jumped down my throat.

I was schooled on who had the better points per game, and something and something else

But Elite, I'm still not interested enough to look at your results or table... so tell me about your record this season.

Quote Originally Posted by tricky1972
    But Elite, I'm still not interested enough to look at your results or table... so tell me about your record this season.

Hard to describe. I'd say somewhere between poor and abysmal.

Edit: Who is Stephen Hawkins?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie

Hard to describe. I'd say somewhere between poor and abysmal.

Edit: Who is Stephen Hawkins?[/quote]

I think our friend and colleague was thinking of the Simon Dawkins of Derby - I'm sure he would be ok for a League 1 relegation scrap.

You see, I told you spelling was more important than anything to the coffin dodgers.
    Yes, I ****ed up by not reading what I typed. The problem is, some of us don't have all the time in the world on our hands. Where the highlights of your week, are bin day and when the meals on wheels woman calls.

I deserve a paddling. Where's Nonny?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds

You see, I told you spelling was more important than anything to the coffin dodgers.
    Yes, I ****ed up by not reading what I typed. The problem is, some of us don't have all the time in the world on our hands. Where the highlights of your week, are bin day and when the meals on wheels woman calls.

I deserve a paddling. Where's Nonny?
    Sorry she begged me to help her escape. She said you're too rough and she needed some time away to recover from your insatiable appetite!

Anyway back to topic, I think Tyson can do a job for them, if he's fit. He's a hardworking chap and I think he can succeed in the third tier. 5 points from safety but if they can do a West Ham and win 2 or 3 on the trot, they've got a chance to escape by the skin of their teeth and Nathan's goals might just help them, if he manages it of course.

[quote="Trickytreesreds"]

Yes, I ****ed up by not reading what I typed. The problem is, some of us don't have all the time in the world on our hands.

WHAT? You spend more time on both message boards than anyone, but at least most of your posts are short unlike the long boring rubbish Romanis posts

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie

Yes, I ****ed up by not reading what I typed. The problem is, some of us don't have all the time in the world on our hands.

WHAT? You spend more time on both message boards than anyone, but at least most of your posts are short unlike the long boring rubbish Romanis posts
    Leave Dad alone coffin dodger