+ Visit Charlton Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Don't bother turning up Sunday!

re: Don't bother turning up Sunday!

i see the pork are over kissing ar5e as usual.
    they are making out that we (THE WEDNESDAY) are bottlers for not beating you, why would that be?
    personally i couldn't give a t055 as the game was there for us being the home side, but we didn't play well, thats not charltons fault.
    despite being a league lower, the pigs on local radio etc think its a formality, we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by blades58
    from hoothoot the supporter of a club that expected a walkover against Charlton and as good as a bye against us Blades and the hotels were booked for Wembley

anyone can just make 5h1t up, its just not true and there's more pigs shooting from the lip than WEDNESDAY.
    same old 5h1t from the pork.

Quote Originally Posted by valley
    Keep it civil please lads, no offensive insults.
    Sorry mate, no offense intended. Admit it was a bit below the belt for any tramps reading, me lumping them in with the grunters.

Quote Originally Posted by banno
    from hoothoot the supporter of a club that expected a walkover against Charlton and as good as a bye against us Blades and the hotels were booked for Wembley

anyone can just make 5h1t up, its just not true and there's more pigs shooting from the lip than WEDNESDAY.
    same old 5h1t from the pork.[/quote]

At the point you actually start believing your own lies, you should seek help. Maybe the good doctor can help ?

Ha ha, what a load of predictable crap. Like other Unitedites I've read nothing of the sort.

You may or may not know this but really they are the Barcelona of South Yorkshire? You won't meet a more deluded bunch.

Well done for getting 5k oop norf; should be a cracking game, anyones WE think!

That's funny as phook isn't it, and a real reflection of their arrogance.

Have a "like" morton.

Dry thee eyes kid.

And tell us about the "were going to a semi final book your hotel room" song you were all singing before the Macclesfield game!

they are making out that we (THE WEDNESDAY) are bottlers for not beating you, why would that be?
    personally i couldn't give a t055 as the game was there for us being the home side, but we didn't play well, thats not charltons fault.
    despite being a league lower, the pigs on local radio etc think its a formality, we will see.
    Whatever forum you log onto one thing is the same...

B
    A
    N
    N
    O'
    S

A

T
    W
    A
    T

Quote Originally Posted by zablade
    Whatever forum you log onto one thing is the same...

B
    A
    N
    N
    O'
    S

A

T
    W
    A
    T[/quote]

I dont just like it... i love it