+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad luck? Bad Coaching? Bad Managemet?

Bad luck? Bad Coaching? Bad Managemet?

You seem to have a few more injuries than most at the minute. I was wondering is this down to:-

1. Bad Luck?
    2. Bad coaching? Players being pushed in trainging beyond their limits.
    3. Bad management? Injury prone players being bought. Players being pushed beyond their limits in games. Players being bullied into giving more when they've given everything for the ego of the manager.

re: Bad luck? Bad Coaching? Bad Managemet?

Quote Originally Posted by Sma11ytheRam
    You seem to have a few more injuries than most at the minute. I was wondering is this down to:-

1. Bad Luck?
    3. Bad management? Injury prone players being bought. Players being pushed beyond their limits in games. Players being bullied into giving more when they've given everything for the ego of the manager.
    Sorry Smalley, we are not Mystic Meg.
    Should you discover the reason, please forward to below.

Nottingham Forest Football Club Limited

The City Ground, Pavilion Road, Nottingham NG2 5FJ

Haven't you got anything else to do but think about the red side of the trent

I see that the benefits office ain't open yet,

If we come through this mess and come out the other side smelling the premier league then i'd say its good management,

btw I can't wait till mid March when the reds visit the ipoo ,

1. Bad Luck?
    Good question any my answer would be a bit of all 3.

Bad luck? Lansbury falling in game and fracturing his back is certainly bad luck.

Bad coaching? Well Wilsons been 'back on grass' for weeks so god knows what they`re doing.

Bad management? Playing Reid vs Shef Utd on a pudding pitch was a poor decision for me. Also some bad decision making wasting money on Vaughan (always been a sicknote) and Rafik.

1. Bad Luck?
    I think 1 and 3.

And for 3, I don't think Billy is a bad manager per se. He puts in a lot of effort to prepare his team, maybe a bit too much. He should make things a bit simpler. Too much chopping and changing, too many players out of position and not allowing partnerships to form.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianRiceandPeas

1. Bad Luck?

Bad luck? Lansbury falling in game and fracturing his back is certainly bad luck.

Bad coaching? Well Wilsons been 'back on grass' for weeks so god knows what they`re doing.

Bad management? Playing Reid vs Shef Utd on a pudding pitch was a poor decision for me. Also some bad decision making wasting money on Vaughan (always been a sicknote) and Rafik.[/quote]

Sorry Brian, but sensible, logical and thoughtful answers like that are frowned on h

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie

1. Bad Luck?

Bad management? Playing Reid vs Shef Utd on a pudding pitch was a poor decision for me. Also some bad decision making wasting money on Vaughan (always been a sicknote) and Rafik.[/quote]

Sorry Brian, but sensible, logical an

dam - a blockage, a thing designed to cause obstruction and stop things flowing freely.

Also the female parent of a horse, but they are useful so I'm guessing it's the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie
    dam - a blockage, a thing designed to cause obstruction and stop things flowing freely.

Also the female parent of a horse, but they are useful so I'm guessing it's the first one.
    Ironically a free-flowing thread with Forest and Derby fans being remarkably civil to each other gets halted by a Notts fan butting in.
    I guess you're the second one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast