+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Dog Sh*t Miller"

re: [no subject]

Quote Originally Posted by drpokem
    I'm just astonished that anyone's astonished. I've supported the Millers for 50 years and learned very early that we have the same cross section of morons, thugs, bogus doctors and decent fans as any other team. Being 'a Miller' in any collective sense is just a fantasy if it implies any presumption of superiority.
    I like it!

thats it in a nut shell.

well said.

Reckon there's an inverse relationship between how competent and successful people are in their own lives, and how likely they are to shout stuff like this. Low achievers and idiots are always quickest to jump on somebody else's mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasterman
    Reckon there's an inverse relationship between how competent and successful people are in their own lives, and how likely they are to shout stuff like this. Low achievers and idiots are always quickest to jump on somebody else's mistakes.

I dont know who shouted it? but it sounded like it was shouted with a Floridian Twang to it

Perhaps we should not be too quick to condemn this man of canine faecal insults. Passion manifests itself in many different ways and whilst he may be guilty of impulsive ineloquence, I am sure most of us are culpable of such rashness in the immediate aftermath of a bearing witness to a tepid performance. He was obviously not in the most soberly reflective mood after travelling such a distance midweek and watching what, even our leader thought, was a poor, inadequate performance.
    His misguided utterance I can empathise with, as on many an away day I have found myself slumped in indifference or apoplectic at some ineptitude. The game stirs emotions, from one extreme to the other, the depths to heights. It would be a pitiful, soulless wasteland if we all sat clapping graciously each and every game.
    We must not ostracise this man of erroneous comment but teach and support him. Tell him of the horrors of days gone by. The 5-2 plastic pitch embarrassment at Preston; 4-0 at Rochdale and lest

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12