+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Dog Sh*t Miller"

"Dog Sh*t Miller"

Whoever it was who shouted this when the players came towards the fans at the end of last nights game wants to take a long hard look in the mirror, and preferably not bother coming to support the Millers again.

No excuse for it.

re: "Dog Sh*t Miller"

He obviously thought that so voiced his opinion but maybe he could have worded it better , maybe 'rubbish Millers' would have been a better choice of words

Why though Millertop,
    why would anyone want to basically abuse the team, after obviously forking out to travel down on a tuesday, maybe using a holiday from work,the cost of the ticket, i just do not get that mentality, ok, we didn't get the result we wanted, but a draw away on a tuesday night isn't too shabby in my opinion.

Wouldn't dream of it myself.

Guess winning is the only result for some people

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic
    after obviously forking out to travel down on a tuesday, maybe using a holiday from work,the cost of the ticket.
    Maybe this is the reason he was unhappy.

I don't agree with someone slagging the team off after going 10 unbeaten and winning 7, but I guess some do.

[no subject]

Some people think we have a divine right to outplay every team we meet, as for I've travelled, spent mi munny, I'll accept nowt less than a win, otherwise I'll hurl abuse, grow up and get real ffs.

...that sort of attitude is exactly what Paul the miller stated on more than one occasion last season on dee dar (he seems to have grown up a bit this season to his credit, though he still bores the tits off me)

This squad have earned the right to have a few bad days at the office imo, I would never dream of abusing any of our players under any circumstances, let alone when they've given us as much as they have over the last 2 seasons.

re: [no subject]

I'm just astonished that anyone's astonished. I've supported the Millers for 50 years and learned very early that we have the same cross section of morons, thugs, bogus doctors and decent fans as any other team. Being 'a Miller' in any collective sense is just a fantasy if it implies any presumption of superiority.

There was me thinking 0-0 was a good result in a difficult match on a terrible pitch.

If we draw the next game we should replace evans and quickly!

SE; some players will pay the price after that unacceptable performance .
    Some will pay the price and go out, simple as that.

Well Mr Evans it's alright for you to say what you want being the Manager (who will one day move on) but the fans that go to home and away games and will probably still support the Millers no matter what are not allowed their opinion on here unless it's praise.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop
    SE; some players will pay the price after that unacceptable performance .
    Some will pay the price and go out, simple as that.

Well Mr Evans it's alright for you to say what you want being the Manager (who will one day move on) but the fans that go to home and away games and will probably still support the Millers no matter what are not allowed their opinion on here unless it's praise.
    Don't get that ^^^ mentality

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast