+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reserves

Reserves

I see the reserves got hammered 5-1 by Livi yesterday, after scoring first as well. Don't know what strength of team Queens had out. But Livi had a mix of 1st team squad players and youngsters, including a 15 year old keeper!

re: Reserves

Who cares ?
    I only care about the 1st team.
    Wonder if Morton fans are upset at just losing out on winning the Reserve league

Quote Originally Posted by Northfield53
    Who cares ?
    Wonder if Morton fans are upset at just losing out on winning the Reserve league
    You cared enough to reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty3
    I see the reserves got hammered 5-1 by Livi yesterday, after scoring first as well. Don't know what strength of team Queens had out. But Livi had a mix of 1st team squad players and youngsters, including a 15 year old keeper!
    Hopefully Queens will give the game a mention on the website and include the line up but probably not.

Last week the reserves drew 2-2 with Ayr at Palmerston but there was no report on that game.

Quote Originally Posted by QoS02
    Hopefully Queens will give the game a mention on the website and include the line up but probably not.

Last week the reserves drew 2-2 with Ayr at Palmerston but there was no report on that game.[/quote]

The line-up was:-
    Calum Antell, Scott Hooper, Liam Weir, Robson Halliday, Pat Slattery, Liam Park, Conor Graham, Kev Dz, Aidan Smith, Dean Smith, Jake Pickard.

This latest defeat means Queens have very little chance of progressing in the Reserve League Cup (West).
    played 4 lost 3 drawn 1 points 1

You should care these boys could be future 1st team players. I care about the whole set up at club from Youth setup right through to 1st team level. So that Northfield is a silly statement to make you dont care.
    Quote Originally Posted by Northfield53
    Who cares ?

Reserves play Airdrieonians tonight at Palmerston with a 7.30pm ko.

Quote Originally Posted by doonumberland
    What was the score last night ?

Quote Originally Posted by palmylad
    What was the score last night ?[/quote]

Queens won 2-1, scorers Pickard and A Smith, both teams had young squads.

Queens team, Jim Atkinson, Declan Hill, Jak Ashton, Dominic Slattery, Scott Hooper, Callum MacDonald, Liam Park, Pat Slattery, Jake Pickard, Dean Smith, Aidan Smith.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)