+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Burnley(home)predictions

re: Burnley(home)predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Wacked1212
    Well it's certainly true that any team can beat any other in this league a glance at the table shows that few have beaten the dingles. Their record is clear and we're in for a stuffing

Aren't we?
    Was there a time when you LIKED anything about the club you allegedly support?????

Sometimes I wonder if you're that fella who sits near us and boo's at anything;-)

You're not are you????[/quote]

Ironic that you should post that. we should rename you WHOOSH

I had a dream 2-2 coming from behind twice a la bigmoon

A point will do me.
    we need to forget which team we are playing and concentrate on the bigger picture, we have bigger games ahead of us ( no offence rovers ) to get involved in a make or break 90 minute game. We can ill afford to pick up any silly injuries or suspensions.
    It's rovers cup final not ours this is the last game rovers have to salvage anything from another mediocre championship season, if we lose it will behow we react to weather we go up or not but win... well it will be the catalyst for the remaining 12 cup finals.

Hello Vinjay

Quote Originally Posted by M14VAY
    A point will do me.
    we need to forget which team we are playing and concentrate on the bigger picture, we have bigger games ahead of us ( no offence rovers ) to get involved in a make or break 90 minute game. We can ill afford to pick up any silly injuries or suspensions.
    It's rovers cup final not ours this is the last game rovers have to salvage anything from another mediocre championship season, if we lose it will behow we react to weather we go up or not but win... well it will be the catalyst for the remaining 12 cup finals.

Its this kind of idiot, t=and why I hate this game. Its a huge borefest, and invites these little muppets to turn up here and proclaim 'its Rovers cup final'

All...and I mean ALL ..I have heard in my whole liftime (as I'm 37) is how Burnley are going to do this and that- its always from some guy like this one.
    I always here its our cup final not theirs.
    I always here we cheated, the ref cheated, Dunn ch

Couldn't of put it any better myself champs
    Every time this fixture comes around the board gets flooded by the idiots of Burnley.
    Strange but once it passes only a small group of the true fans of the clarets remain.

Ouch! It hurts champs I understand but please do not tar me with this brush your waving around.
    I haven't disrespected you or your club but facts are facts dont get ate up.
    we have been the little scruffy neighbours for far to long and now the sun is shining on us you get all upset and start the calling.

It clearly pains you as at 37 you have never seen burnley beat blackburn and your ****age years of supporting the english champions is just a distant memory.
    I fear a burnley win may tip you over the edge.

Like I say a draw suits all parties, we go up, you can say 35 years and the circus can start again either in august or whenever we get relegated.

Chin up chumps95 xx

Quote Originally Posted by champs95
    A point will do me.

Its this kind of idiot, t=and why I hate this game. Its a huge borefest, and invites these little muppets to turn up here and proclaim 'its Rovers cup final'

All...and I mean ALL ..I have heard in my whole liftime (as I'm 37) is how Burnley are going to do this and that- its always from some guy like this one.
    I always here its our cup final not theirs.
    I al

I keep hearing all the pressure is on Blackburn when in truth we are happy to of steadied the ship ended the circus and kept or 35 year record intact while doing so

Burnley best hope they manage to get promoted if they wish to keep hold of Sean Dyche and Ings Vokes

Sean Dyche might be in the premiership next season but will Burnley be with him, On the evidence of the way you have bottled your last few chances to beat us unlikely

Quote Originally Posted by M14VAY
    Ouch! It hurts champs I understand but please do not tar me with this brush your waving around.
    I haven't disrespected you or your club but facts are facts dont get ate up.
    we have been the little scruffy neighbours for far to long and now the sun is shining on us you get all upset and start the calling.

It clearly pains you as at 37 you have never seen burnley beat blackburn and your ****age years of supporting the english champions is just a distant memory.
    I fear a burnley win may tip you over the edge.

Like I say a draw suits all parties, we go up, you can say 35 years and the circus can start again either in august or whenever we get relegated.

Chin up chumps95 xx

All that rubbish, I dont read this kind of stuff I have heard it all before - funnily enough just before every derby game - 'we are going to do you'
    'will out sing you'
    'we will finally beat you'
    Its all very funny. The only thing that matters, is your i

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)