+ Visit Everton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictions: FA Cup 1/4 Final - Arsenal Game

re: Predictions: FA Cup 1/4 Final - Arsenal Game

I'd rather stay in Grimsby & stink of fish than go to southern Italy & listen to your rubbish, that's for sure. "Redshyte this.", "Sewer rat that." etc etc...

Tell your wife she has my sympathies

Quote Originally Posted by Mook1
    Tell your wife she'll never have my syphilis.
    I will do.I think she can live without that. How about yours? Oh that's right. you haven't got one. You're still a 30 something single kopite living the low life still speed-wristing it over 70's glam icons.

That reminds me, mentioning happy couples - You and Dread make sure you enjoy the front row seats on kopitestreamsforoutoftowners on Sunday. Think the Norwegian servers may be a little busy that day...

They should include these buttons on speed repeat for YOU boring nobheads as well:

"YNWA JFT96 5Times5Times5Times5Times5Times We're gonna win the league"

You're correct, I'm 35, live in a bedsit, w@nking myself into a stupor over pictures of Suzi Quatro & the blonde one out of ABBA, I have no idea how I managed to get syphilis as I'm still a virgin but I have it anyway. The only time I go out is to rake through the bins for food people have thrown out & I've never been outside if Scotland, never mind to Liverpool.

Mind you, it could be worse, I could be an Evertonian

You're correct, I'm 35, live in a bedsit, w@nking myself into a stupor over pictures of the blonde one out of ABBA
    [P]
    AND I LOVE YOU TOO MOOK, BUT I'M MORE BRUNETTE THAN BLONDE

[P]

That boy has clearly nicked my hairstyle

4-1 humiliation eh?

This means unless you lot win the League Cup next season (which you won't), you will roll into your TWENTIETH YEAR without a single major trophy success.

So much for the team fronted by Coronation Street's Bill Kenwright being a 'big club'.

Better dead than red Mook. Unfortunately for you seems your brain is both.

Oh, Humiliation?

What are you doing here Johnny? - Your Facebook boyfriend RedsAreQueer will need his arse repaired after the embarrassing shafting his and your own second team (The so called Big Club Chatsworth) got yesterday. Hop to it...

Once again - Little Wigan do what Tiny-****y Preston can only dream of...

I've never been outside if Scotland, never mind to Liverpool.
    Science Fact right there...

Is that the 'School of Science'?

Worked out well for you in the 4-0 game eh?

'School of Science'

You two dickheads really are desperate. Humiliating? We were knocked out of a cup by a team we've already shown we can match and who are currently challenging for a league title - Something your own clubs are a very long way from even starting to have a run at...

Short memory Mook - Anyone remember Oldham?

And at least I went to School.

It's either rent boy or Liverpool fan where you're from.

Looks like the rent boys made their money and got out, and now you're stuck with a much bigger lifelong embarrassment supporting a much despised foreign football team.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)