+ Visit Everton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictions: FA Cup 1/4 Final - Arsenal Game

Predictions: FA Cup 1/4 Final - Arsenal Game

This will be the end of our FA Cup run. Can see an easy win for Arsenal

[b][size=7][color=black]

3 0

re: Predictions: FA Cup 1/4 Final - Arsenal Game

Jesus i'm gonna post out of embarrassment of how this forum has gone after Liverpool's progress this season.
    Even the Freak ain't got $h1t to say, thank f**k the boring c**t.
    I believe Arsenal will win, not because they are good, but because Everton are $h1t.

Quote Originally Posted by ronnie38
    Jesus i'm gonna post out of embarrassment of how this forum has gone after Liverpool's progress this season.
    Even the Freak ain't got $h1t to say, thank f**k the boring c**t.
    I believe Arsenal will win, not because they are good, but because Everton are $h1t.
    It's hilarious how quiet Everton_Freak has gone

I fancy a tight win for Arsenal.

Fck off Dredge you fat c**t

You've not been seen for beards and win a few and youre back !

Arsenal 2 Everton 2

Be happy with that

Can't see your lot getting a result today. I fancy a one goal defeat for Everton.

As for the Liverpool fans giving it the Big 'Un. Their support has always been an embarrassment to English football.

No wonder that sanctimonious crowd are hated from pillar to post.

[color=navy]
    Very convincing win for Arsenal (as expected) and another embarrassment for the 'tiki taka' blues.

Four One to Arsenal the final score :/

Lack of cutting edge,pace and aggression !

Need to get it sorted,asap.

Fair play to the Gunners and good luck to them in the semi.

Many apologies to my obsessive Kopite fanclub members. Been working a lot, having a life and actively supporting my team. Three things you've both never actually done. Feel free to reply in hysterics - We all know by now it's your way of covering those many insecurities up.

Dredd? Pointing out how quiet I'VE gone?? Is this a joke??? The same one who ran off and hid for months after losing a large amount of cash, starting threads he got destroyed in and generally made himself a legend in these parts for making fibre-glass look clever?

Mooky boy still following his lead in I see. Awww - Like a homesick turd.

@Liverhoooof's "Progress"

Anyway, well done to Arsenal. Best countering team won on the day. Thought Arteta could have showed a little more decorum and grace in victory/scoring but hey-ho.

Also, Get rid of 2-fists Joel please Bobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Everton_Freak
    Many apologies to my obsessive Kopite fanclub members. Been working a lot, having a life and actively supporting my team. Three things you've both never actually done. Feel free to reply in hysterics - We all know by now it's your way of covering those many insecurities up.

Dredd? Pointing out how quiet I'VE gone?? Is this a joke??? The same one who ran off and hid for months after losing a large amount of cash, starting threads he got destroyed in and generally made himself a legend in these parts for making fibre-glass look clever?

Mooky boy still following his lead in I see. Awww - Like a homesick turd.

@Liverhoooof's "Progress"

Anyway, well done to Arsenal. Best countering team won on the day. Thought Arteta could have showed a little more decorum and grace in victory/scoring but hey-ho.

Also, Get rid of 2-fists Joel please Bobby.

The Mrs looking forward to her luxury holiday in Sp

Southern Italy this year son. Meanwhile it's 12 months in Grimsby for you.

Is your own missus looking forward to being left for a long soak - While you treat her to a new puncture repair kit afterwards?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)