+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sack him, time to go billy

re: Sack him, time to go billy

Quote Originally Posted by dam617
    Stuart Pearce or Roy Keane for manager, i just favour Roy Keane, he speaks brilliantly we he is on tv and will stand for no nonsense, was Henderson used today?
    How the f can you start a post like this telling us all why Billy should be sacked,poor tactics and you don't even no if Henderson was used.lol.says it all really about football fans.[/quote]

Didn't you see Davies push Mackie in the back causing him to miss that sitter of a header from six yards? [/quote]
    Didn't he also blow a found shot onto the post?its easy to blame a manager but that team should be able to beat Barnsley,the players need to sort themselves out.

Why didn't he go in the changing room?

He's the bloody manager FFS. Passing the buck for the next 5 games then.

Quote Originally Posted by True_Red
    Whilst I'm certainly not calling for BD to be sacked I can honestly see Fawaz losing patience with him soon.
    If he does lose patience, it'll cost him a lot to displace Billy and his management team who Billy does well to keep together when spending sizable periods outside the game. Let's see what happens when Hobbs,Vaughan,Lansbury,Reid, Wilson & Cohen all return. My only fear about Billy is that it is style of play which causes all those injuries. I don't think Fawaz would trust him behind the wheel of one of his Ferraris

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Stuart Pearce or Roy Keane for manager, i just favour Roy Keane, he speaks brilliantly when he is on tv and will stand for no nonsense, was Henderson used today?
    Lol,was Hendo playing today! Are you taking the muck. Shows what you know. I.e nothing. Sacking BD would be a massive mistake at this time in the season. If we didn't have the injuries we've got we'd be ok. Granted the p,ayers covering at the moment have been brought in by BD aren't good enough but you'd think they'd have beaten Barnsley!

Quote Originally Posted by Bourne1865
    Stuart Pearce or Roy Keane for manager, i just favour Roy Keane, he speaks brilliantly when he is on tv and will stand for no nonsense, was Henderson used today?
    Lol,was Hendo playing today! Are you taking the muck. Shows what you know. I.e nothing. Sacking BD would be a massive mistake at this time in the season. If we didn't have the injuries we've got we'd be ok. Granted the p,ayers covering at the moment have been brought in by BD aren't good enough but you'd think they'd have beaten Barnsley![/quote] Lol,was Hendo playing today

i mean bought on as a sub, dont tell me what i know and what i dont, i just wanted a bit of info late on

Stuart Pearce and Nigel Clough, one Director of Football and the other Manager/Coach. It was written in the runes a long time ago. Now it's a certainty since Derby got rid of two Cloughs who then went on to manage Yorkshire clubs before coming to manage Forest.So in the year 2020 it's back to Europe, folks.

Lol,was Hendo playing today! Are you taking the muck. Shows what you know. I.e nothing. Sacking BD would be a massive mistake at this time in the season. If we didn't have the injuries we've got we'd be ok. Granted the p,ayers covering at the moment have been brought in by BD aren't good enough but you'd think they'd have beaten Barnsley![/quote] Lol,was Hendo playing today

i mean bought on as a sub, dont tell me what i know and what i dont, i just wanted a bit of info late on [/quote]

Really!

Quote Originally Posted by Bourne1865

i mean bought on as a sub, dont tell me what i know and what i dont, i just wanted a bit of info late on [/quote]

Really![/quote] yes, paterson behind cox and henderson we may of won the game

Roy Keane?? You're having a girraffe.

The mans a total foooookin eeeeeeejit

I have to say though. The clocks ticking for Billy. Fawaz doesn't take prisoners.
    Even if we did go up, I think he was due to be replaced anyway.
    One thing that has crossed my mind, Fawaz said he was going to appoint a CEO.
    I an starting to wonder if the CEO, has been appointed(unofficially) and is already giving advice on the way forward. Something is definately going on.
    Whatever it is, this has become a huge farce now, even with the injuries.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast