+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sack him, time to go billy

Sack him, time to go billy

media bans= embarrasment
    touchline tantrums=embarrasment
    failure to recall loaned out players,
    poor tactics.
    poor man management.
    cant motivate fringe players.
    gets touchline ban so he cant face the heavy abuse at derby (weak).
    plays 1 up front against Barnsley.
    and this is just the start, we need a Proven manager to get us premier league, now with suffering 17.1 million loss we now cant spend next season which means we could be playing championship football for the forseeable future, this thread will upset a few people but i'm ready for it, angry es***red

re: Sack him, time to go billy

Totally agree. Es*** lad , inept management considering the money he's been given , apart from Patterson wasted money :/

Whilst I'm certainly not calling for BD to be sacked I can honestly see Fawaz losing patience with him soon.

Stuart Pearce or Roy Keane for manager, i just favour Roy Keane, he speaks brilliantly when he is on tv and will stand for no nonsense, was Henderson used today?

Sack him for not bringing loaned out players back!lol.are they not on loans to the end of the season?guessing no recall clause in the contract.
    Fans asked for a more attacking side to go all guns blazing so he puts Mackie,abdoun,Paterson and majewski (best fit players we have) and Cox in,we lose and its the wrong tactics.lol.its the players who are letting us down not Billy,these players have a job to do and they sent doing it.we had plenty of the ball in that first half and should of scored.if Billy put a defensive team out I would agree on the tactics thing but your way off.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Stuart Pearce or Roy Keane for manager, i just favour Roy Keane, he speaks brilliantly we he is on tv and will stand for no nonsense, was Henderson used today?
    How the f can you start a post like this telling us all why Billy should be sacked,poor tactics and you don't even no if Henderson was used.lol.says it all really about football fans.

Ex players managing Burnley for me , heard they want to come

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    Sack him for not bringing loaned out players back!lol.are they not on loans to the end of the season?guessing no recall clause in the contract.
    Fans asked for a more attacking side to go all guns blazing so he puts Mackie,abdoun,Paterson and majewski (best fit players we have) and Cox in,we lose and its the wrong tactics.lol.its the players who are letting us down not Billy,these players have a job to do and they sent doing it.we had plenty of the ball in that first half and should of scored.if Billy put a defensive team out I would agree on the tactics thing but your way off.
    rubbish, that team should never of got beat today, a draw i would of taken that before a ball was kicked today. BD will be under massive pressure this month if things go t+++ up

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    Stuart Pearce or Roy Keane for manager, i just favour Roy Keane, he speaks brilliantly we he is on tv and will stand for no nonsense, was Henderson used today?
    How the f can you start a post like this telling us all why Billy should be sacked,poor tactics and you don't even no if Henderson was used.lol.says it all really about football fans.[/quote]

Didn't you see Davies push Mackie in the back causing him to miss that sitter of a header from six yards?

The players that were set out to do there job today failed.not because of Billy but because they can't take there chances.we looked decent In the first half,passing the ball around,abdoun pulling tricks off.it all looked comfortable.billy also didn't go into the changing rooms at half time so it was up to bed too keep the first half performance going.thats team could and should of been able to beat Barnsley but they didn't.the players need to take a long hard look at themselves.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast