+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Results, Table and Chat (Week 28 + FA Cup Semis)

Results, Table and Chat (Week 28 + FA Cup Semis)

It's certainly TimeforAle's week this week as he thrashes Blade_Hater in the cup, jumps up to 2nd in the league and collects a resounding weekly win with 37pts. I hear the beers are on Brin! A distant 2nd place goes to ilikecarling with only just over half what TFA scored and kudos to Corner who picks up a podium place as she starts a late run for the title. Twitchy bum time for AberdeenMiller as his double dreams are ended by Thedonpagefanclub in the cup and his league lead is down to 10pts. A rare event as there are no goal scorers this week but a fine pair of donkey ears for Blade_Hater, fromafar and KILL_YOUR_HEROES with just 4pts.

Note: Second choice goal scorers as a 'just in case' are not allowed. This has been mentioned in the past as a way of avoiding missing out if your pick does not play. However, it then means I have to check every game to see who played and who didn't and I'd rather not do that. You are allowed to a 2nd goal scorer if you think your original one is n

re: Results, Table and Chat (Week 28 + FA Cup Semis)

I can feel TFAs head swelling from here

A late surge for the title CAm?

Realistically I think avoiding relegation in my first season will be an achievement.

But, you never know! There's always one team comes from nowhere at the end.

Just keep looking over your shoulders boys - I may well just be getting the hang of this.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!

League & Cup Double coming up!!

Hope this doesn't send my mate Brin over the edge in his recovery from minor surgery - hope you feel better next few days pal and make it to the Walsall game.

Laughing at Corners surge, you never know hahaha ;-)