+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prediction League Tangerines v 'Wall

Prediction League Tangerines v 'Wall

4 points for the correct score
    2 points for the correct result
    1 point for showing up.

An extra point for naming a goal scorer. For reminder only one can be given and own goals don't count!

All of you who predicted a defeat againts the Rams deserve **** all but as I am in a good mood for once on a Saturday evening (Jeez that makes a change!!)I will give everybody their points...with the exception of Zampa who only gets 1 for naming Moro and **** all for the Lastrites who got it woefully wrong..;don't argue it's worthless both of you might even get more points deducted if you start!!

Congratulations to a certain Frenchlion who not only predicted the correct score but also got the scorer!!

New table below with Mo back on top. BTW Mo give Zampa the rollicking he deserves or better still...deprive him of something for a couple of weeks...I leave it up to you to decide the punishment !!

MillwallMo (59)
    Claw84 (58)
    LAML (58)
    Zampa (56)
    Frenchlion (55
    Scotslion58 (55)
    Lion1 (54)

re: Prediction League Tangerines v 'Wall

Sweet!! Another 4 points in the bag!!

Seems there may be a few players missing from todays game on Tuesday, according to IH on News@Den, so team may be a bit out of balance again. Not sure if we will get the result we would like.
    I'm gonna go for a 1-1 draw Woolford

Link
    V
    V
    V - view external link

We have turned the corner now Tangerines 0 Lions 2 Morison again

shame after that great result that we now have injury problems.
    blackpool 0 lions 0

Hi Scot"s the reason for all the injuries was another sh..t referee he was unbelievable gave our player"s no protection whatso ever I think one foul he gave against Derby all through the game..on one occaision one of our players was wrestled to the ground he did not evan wave play on he completely ignored it..as I have posted before someone at our club should complain to the ref"s supremo

I think we have complained in the past and all we have got is an apology, never goes any further.
    its a wonder he let us have a goal.
    and 7 min. extra time as well.
    no one likes us we dont care.

'Wall 2/0 With Moro to get another

1-1 draw. morison to score. bit nervous about this game..hope we can build on saturday

Well done Frenchy for getting it right.

I deserved to be knocked off the top forecasting the Lions to lose.

But for tues The orange ones 0 Lions 1 Woolford.

Donkey lashers 0 Lions 1 Garvan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)