+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Saints Foundation trip to Lesotho

Saints Foundation trip to Lesotho

Hi All,

In November this year I am undertaking a life-changing trip to Lesotho where I will be trained to deliver health education to orphans and vulnerable children. Lesotho has the worlda€™s third highest prevalence of HIV (23.6%). The epidemic has devastated families and communities, leaving more than 130,000 children orphaned.

This is not an ordinary charity challenge a€“ it will involve being trained to deliver a range of activities and I will work directly with disadvantaged youth, providing them with information and knowledge that could result in them remaining HIV free. The tour is also fully organized by Kick4Life & the Saints Foundation meaning the vast majority of the funds I raise will go directly towards Kick4Lifea€™s ongoing delivery in Lesotho and the Saints Foundationa€™s work here in England.

So whatever you can spare your support would be hugely appreciated and could make a difference. Just visit follow the link.

thanks very much,

Oli - [url=www.justgiving.c

re: Saints Foundation trip to Lesotho

Interesting experience in prospect.
    Good luck with it.

A very noble cause FS.

I might spare you some shrapnal. Just might.