+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How the hell...

re: How the hell...

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    Dont fret W@nked.. remind me what was the score again.
    HERE COME THE BABOONS

Alf You've been Arse holing up to Rovers fans for years you creep...Have you any pride????

Wacked, the biggest baboon, or rather buffoon, on this thread is you - your opening post is just sour grapes. Boo hoo hoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Wacked1212
    Dont fret W@nked.. remind me what was the score again.
    HERE COME THE BABOONS

Alf You've been Arse holing up to Rovers fans for years you creep...Have you any pride????[/quote]

I have pride in the clarets who gave 200% today,and i have pride in knowing that i have some good mates on here who enjoy the banter between our clubs,you included W@nked.. Now you know how it feels to be on the losing side in a derby.. Not nice is it mate.. Im sure you will be back to normal in a few days ..

Quote Originally Posted by lefttit
    Wacked, the biggest baboon, or rather buffoon, on this thread is you - your opening post is just sour grapes. Boo hoo hoo.
    Tut, tut another deluded hill monkey who thinks his side play like "Barcelona"...For 75 minutes of that game you were outplayed by a **** side who play football not longball...Enjoy you're win because WE KNOW that You'll last two minutes in the Premier League, If you get there and get beat 4-5-6 nil every week...Barcelona FFS

Today was nice.

God Bless.

Kissy kissy.

Quote Originally Posted by jedi_master
    Today was nice.

God Bless.

Kissy kissy.

Your user says it all baboon... In other words you're a K**bhead

Outplayed for 75 mins - more buffoonery. It was an evenly balanced game and we didn't play anywhere near to the level we have of late, but still won - sign of a good side. I'd be happy to get promoted even if that means we get relegated - I accept that would be the likely outcome. The finance is important to clubs like burnley and blackburn - as you will see when your club gets hit hard within the next few years.

Quote Originally Posted by lefttit
    Outplayed for 75 mins - more buffoonery. It was an evenly balanced game and we didn't play anywhere near to the level we have of late, but still won - sign of a good side. I'd be happy to get promoted even if that means we get relegated - I accept that would be the likely outcome. The finance is important to clubs like burnley and blackburn - as you will see when your club gets hit hard within the next few years.
    Oh my, you're actually talking about relegation before you're promoted!!!!!!...What you're actually saying is 'We're a sh*t side, we won't even compete in the premier league but we'll take the parachute payments because we're desperate for cash'...No wonder Floods back on your board. He knows exactly how to siphon off money for your owners while announcing big investment plans that never happen...The funny thing is that you monkeys ACCEPT that...Like it's ok to fail...Buffoonery indeed

Shouldn't you be in bed ? School in the morning son ! Tell mummy to wash behind your ears . Night night .

I'll try and be really clear because you're a bit thick:

* you started talking about relegation before we are promoted
    * I used words like 'IF' and 'I'd be happy' on that subject
    * on your other point I am simply being realistic - unlike you I don't pretend we are something we aren't.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)