+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How the hell...

re: How the hell...

Wacked = embarrassing @@@@@@ with more limbs than brain cells

Quote Originally Posted by lefttit
    I'll try and be really clear because you're a bit thick:

* you started talking about relegation before we are promoted
    * I used words like 'IF' and 'I'd be happy' on that subject
    * on your other point I am simply being realistic - unlike you I don't pretend we are something we aren't.
    That says it all...Correcting grammar like you're clever or something on a football site...As if anyone gives a toss about grammar you boring fool?

And you're "point" about relegation...You ACCEPT it like it's OK...Only from the brain of a Dingle moron would this "reality" be acceptable...
    No wonder the Kids in Burnley don't get any GCSE's their parents are all tedious dullards

Where was I correcting your grammar? You are actually thicker than I thought.

'Kids in burnley don't get GCSEs' - a stupid and meaningless generalisation.

You should sign-off now - you're just embarrassing yourself and I'd rather read posts from sensible blackburn fans.

[quote="needle" and will always give you a chance in this division.Burnley worked and ran theirselves into the ground today and in the end it payed off.
    Not being bitter when I say this,but there is very little class in the team,but they all run for each other , work for each other and share the success that comes with it.
    Cant knock that.[/quote]

Spot on again Needo. Desire also. Ings never gave our backs a minute and they have a great spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by lefttit
    Where was I correcting you grammar? You are actually thicker than I thought.

'Kids in burnley don't get GCSEs' - a stupid and meaningless generalisation.

You should sign-off now - you're just embarrassing yourself and I'd rather read posts from sensible blackburn fans.
    Hmmm I Copied the correcting grammar bit in by mistake

Anyway, you think that the comment about Burnley Kids being stupid is "a stupid and meaningless generalisation" but its true isn't it? Burnley kids don't do well in the education stakes

What chance have they got with elders like you eh??? Is it any wonder that they have no belief and are beaten before they start???????

'Copied' from another thread. You can't think of an authentic reply and even make a mess of copying. You are intellectually disabled - I rest my case.

My word, you are an embarrassment darling. I can only hope that you have had a decent afternoon in the local alehouse to come out with the ramblings you have mustered here.

You know it's been a good day when the Rovers fans are resorting to insults about GCSE results for the children of Burnley that they can't substantiate. I am from Burnley, I have a Master's degree. I assume you are packing a PhD?

It's all you have left isn't it though son?

4 years.

FOUR YEARS.

the guy has a point. We were prety "direct" today. In fact I'd say it was one of the poorest performances I've seen from us this season.

And yet we were still good enoguh to beat rovers...

I thought we were as poor as I've seen us all season today. We were much better against Rovers at the Turf but were denied a deserved win by a fluke goal and a red card. We were better at Ewood last season but were denied by a scandalous offside goal.

Maybe it's as simple as your luck ran out today? This has been coming from a while and you can't deny that. Lots of fans (Derby last week, Forest the week before that for example) have come out and said exactly what you're saying tonight. How are we second? I'm not a gloating fan, just a realistic fan, but even I think it's time for people to accept that we're half decent.

We're unbeaten against the top 7, we've not lost since Boxing Day, we have a strike force with 43 goals between them and a hell of a hard working side. These are the facts. You can choose to ignore them and suggest that we have little star quality or little aspiration for staying in the PL... but at least we're up at the business end of the table, and if you can do t

I think a call to the Samaritans may be in order. What a sad and pathetic rant.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)