+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well Done The Rovers

re: Well Done The Rovers

Too right not Rangers bashing at all. The goal should not have stood, if the Scottish Rugby team put a bit more tackles like that against the French they might have won at the weekend. I do not believe or have never said that the refs in this country are corrupt but they have a fear to stand-up and make decisions that go against either of the ugly sisters. McCoist would have slaughtered the ref in the after match interviews had he disallowed the goal, not to mention the backlash from the knuckledraggers and media, only Chuckle Dung thought it was a goal on Radio Scot, suprised not really. Lennon proves this time and time again should braver refs stand up and make "difficult decisions" which cost his club. Like the DICK Van Dyke sending off recently, his view of the incident was laughable. Fear takes away any chance of a level playing field in Scottish football. When was the last time that you seen a controversial decision actually cost either of the ugly sisters a cup tie against a "di

LSM I'm glad the 'moronic comment does your head in' ...now you know how it feels
    The reason most fans of other clubs are 'obsessed' by the old firm is because the game up here is run to suit them mainly to the detriment of others. Before you mention Rangers current dilemma ... not even the authorities here could brush their recent misdemeanors under the carpet!

Quote Originally Posted by ouialpha
    LSM I'm glad the 'moronic comment does your head in' ...now you know how it feels
    The reason most fans of other clubs are 'obsessed' by the old firm is because the game up here is run to suit them mainly to the detriment of others. Before you mention Rangers current dilemma ... not even the authorities here could brush their recent misdemeanors under the carpet!

Yes because the authorities made damn sure that their Newco wasn't forced to start at the bottom as per the regulations for a new club two years ago didn't they? It was just like everyone said, they would bend over backward to ensure that 'Rangers' got straight into the top flight??...oh wait, no they didn't so I think that's that point rubbished.

In answer to an earlier point, this IS 'Rangers' bashing. Had Albion Rovers been playing anyone other than Rangers the other day there wouldn't have been anything like the level of 'outrage' about this incident. (And before a

To be honest and i seem to be in a minority of one i thought the keeper was weak and showed why he is playing at that level , much as i would have loved to have seen them go out i didnt think it was a foul , he should have made that ball his.

edit : oops, minority of two having reread LSM's last post

Quote Originally Posted by LawSteelman

Yes because the authorities made damn sure that their Newco wasn't forced to start at the bottom as per the regulations for a new club two years ago didn't they? It was just like everyone said, they would bend over backward to ensure that 'Rangers' got straight into the top flight??...oh wait, no they didn't so I think that's that point rubbished.

In answer to an earlier point, this IS 'Rangers' bashing. Had Albion Rovers been playing anyone other than Rangers the other day there wouldn't have been anything like the leve

Quote Originally Posted by funfit
    the word is corrupt as for l s m I have been on the earth long enuff to say there is lots of it going on in football ask the Italians the greeks and the turks yes it going on in Scotland
    What?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)