+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Well done Burnley and your next mission is...

Well done Burnley and your next mission is...

To win the Premier League and a major cup, oh and don't forget to build a decent ground and appear in Europe. Good luck in your mission.

re: Well done Burnley and your next mission is...

[quote="test"]Find a very generous rich benefactor. To win the Premier League and a major cup, oh and don't forget to build a decent ground and appear in Europe. Good luck in your mission.[/quote

Fixed it for you

I think your comment could be included in the Collins English Dictionary under the heading, 'sour grapes.'

Quote Originally Posted by Mature_claret
    I think your comment could be included in the Collins English Dictionary under the heading, 'sour grapes.'
    Nothing of the sort, I congratulated you in the thread title so no sour grapes from me, I have had to take a lot of stick from you lot so do you expect me to lie own and take it? I am merely pointing out our achievements pre Venky , sour grapes have been your domain for a very long time. Good luck in matching us and enjoy your moment in the sun.

Feel sorry for you, obviously very bitter. Do you not have a friend you could talk to. Better to get it off your chest and not let it fester.

You crack me up

The board will have to spend & we need fortune it will also help if dyche doesn't jump ship halfway thru to another team like Bolton. The board should insert a clause in the contract to ensure history doesn't repeat itself. As a lifelong BFC supporter I do fear if promotion happens which is looking likely because in my view we are not ready & will have to spend even keeping the nucleus together need Lady Luck. I'm on a budget so nxt season will just do home can't afford prem away prices.

Quote Originally Posted by turnpikeclaret
    Feel sorry for you, obviously very bitter. Do you not have a friend you could talk to. Better to get it off your chest and not let it fester.
    Nothing of the sort, I actually watched the match with a Burnley fan, no issues with us. It's only a football match after all so let's not over react.

Just ask these lads why they haven't been on before testy?

One even says the very words 'sour grapes'
    A claret on his 1st appearance on Roversmad who didn't have the *******s to come on before now.

Didn't see you on here after any of our wins? Funny that...some could even say ...sour grapes?

UK Bitterness league table

1 Scotland

2 Burnley

Seriously you lot have been practically praying all season for us to go into administration and be kicked out of the football league

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)