+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Burnley will be a joke in the premier league.

Burnley will be a joke in the premier league.

They will get mullered week in week out and be relegated by February cos they just ain't big enough to sustain that level of football unlike us who would be a genuine force in the top division.

We have the stadium, the fanbase and the glorious history and heritage to be a real asset to the top division and i really miffs me off that minnows like Bolton,Blackburn,Burnley and (most tinpotty of all) the lashers have cluttered up the top level in modern time but PNE who are one of the greatest clubs in the world (First double winners etc) have not had the chance.

WE ARE SUPERIOR.

re: Burnley will be a joke in the premier league.

not a blinkered view at all there

Not blinkered at all just stone cold reality.

WE ARE SUPERIOR.

One of your better ones Thor!

well that says it all you are not SUPERIOR, i like preston more than other northwest teams, but you have the worst resent times record of all
    i.e YOUR CR#P

Hi Thor trust you're exited about the n()bbers push to the play-offs.

Are you confident they won't blow it.

Again.

Just to pick up on the point about the n()bbers never having the chance to play in the Prem.

I seem to recall when we stuffed Sheff U out of sight at Wembley, that self same Sheff U had done the business over your mob in the play-offs.

In short you had a chance. You blew it. Unless, of course you quite reasonably thought, you would have no chance against the mighty clarets.

All the best in your efforts to return to the big time. I hope you don't stay down again and have to put up with a local derby against Fleetwood. Their Manager used to play for us in the Prem, in case you're wondering.

All the best for the rest of the season.

Hope you return to your big time Thor...be nice for you to play big timers Blackpool. You could be the league one yo yo club with a bit of consistency

Thor, the Clarets are not in the Prem yet but it's good to see smaller teams make it instead of the Billionaires club.

Must admit, I do look out for the Preston score along with morecambe, accy and fleetwood. Never understood why we don't load any of the youth team players to preston though???

Aye, I agree, we will be a joke. A big, fat 100, 000, 000 pounds worth of a joke.

Oh well, what can you do.

UTC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)