+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bitty apprehensive

re: Bitty apprehensive

Quote Originally Posted by CB_1874
    A bit unfair that Dholly get the week off and ICT have a midweek game. Can you imagine the greetin' fae Dholly if the situations were reversed? We'd never hear the end of it.
    On the face it yes,buit apparently there's more to it than that,but don't ask me cos I d'a ken.

A bit unfair that Dholly get the week off and ICT have a midweek game. Can you imagine the greetin' fae Dholly if the situations were reversed? We'd never hear the end of it.
    Rev told us this sort of thing only happens prior to a Rangers vs Celtic match!?

Quote Originally Posted by BertrandRussell
    Rev told us this sort of thing only happens prior to a Rangers vs Celtic match!? [/quote]

Reve's a paranoid buffoon who uses referees and imaginery conspiracies to cover up Celtic's footballing failings.

To be fair I know you're fishing a wee bit there, but you've got a point - it is a bit unfair.

However, some additional information seems to have been missing from some reports that place this in context.

1. Inverness delayed the rearrangement of another game v Ross County recently meaning options for playing the Hibs game were reduced.

2. If Inverness had have beaten Stranraer at first time of asking in the cup they would have been able to play Hibs last week.

Another thing getting oan ma boobies a bit is the fact Hughes keeps moaning about Gary Warren's sending off costing him his suspension on Sunday.

Warren received two bookings in the semi. The first of which ruled him out of Sunday. The second meant he missed the rest of that semi but had no b

Basically in short, Aberdeen will win.

Only ill-discipline will stop us from winning the game. 11 v 11 and we win the cup in my opinion.

I think it will be a hard game for either side..

Must say seeing 9 man Inverness knock out Hearts was an amazing result by them..they will work like heck and be team like..their danger will come not from better players but a better work rate.but Aberdeen should win..

i would settle for 1-0 to the dons right now not bothering if it goes in off some ones nose or erse as long as we score more than them

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBhoy
    Sheepy will win this game comfortably.

ICT's standards have fell dramatically since John Hughes took over.
    Hope you're right, but the last time we played ICT they beat us and Hughes was the manager then.

So whilst yes, I think we have a great chance on Sunday - It is FAR from a foregone conclusion.

Dholly should win at least 4-0 , I hope they get humped , but they wont .

I'll take the scrappiest of scrappy wins, extra time, pens, whatever. Just as long's we win!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)