+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheltenham Day 3..

Cheltenham Day 3..

Main bet is a Yankee on Oscar Whisky,Fingal Bay,Al Ferof and Big Bucks..

Also done Geraghty and David Pipe elsewhere as previously discussed...

All the best to tartan and poque.

re: Cheltenham Day 3..

Aye good luck Imt and I need a wee bit of fortune too...better racing today on a different course.

Ma jinxed selections to follow...

All I have had is one horse placed. I feel like giving it up as it's the first time I've betted on horses and it's just costing me money

Had a nice double last night on Barca and PSG to win with all teams to score

Had a treble of Wigan, Sheffield United and Burnlet. I suppose you can't win them al as I was lucky with Barcas late winner and unlucky with Birminghams late equaliser

Here Imt A Yankee bet can be a dangerous/silly bet as no return for only one winner...for 4 extra bets you get singles returned at three times the odds...just ma opinion mind.

I know but I'll only do a L15 if I fancy one or more 8/1 shot; the thinking being one winner at double the odds (B365) pays for the bet.

I tend to do Yankees for shorter price nags as you'd like to think theres a better chance of a double at least.

What kind of bet do you recommend Pogue ? And how do you put it on ?

Quote Originally Posted by imtheboy
    I know but I'll only do a L15 if I fancy one or more 8/1 shot; the thinking being one winner at double the odds (B365) pays for the bet.

I tend to do Yankees for shorter price nags as you'd like to think theres a better chance of a double at least.
    Fair enough and I have only had one winner each day so its worked for me...each to their own though.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeMo
    I tend to do Lucky 15's Mo as you get a return at x3 of the odds for one winner...only do AŁ1 but had a four timer up this season and won nearly AŁ600 with a 10% bonus and had two three timers in as well...its a long shot but a low risk bet overall.

Also, do straight doubles if I really fancy a couple of horses at higher stakes between AŁ10 and AŁ100.

Quiet day at Prestbury Park .

Will go with .

1-30 Vukovar 9/1

2-05 Fingal Bay 7/1

2-40 Benefficient 9/2 (nap)

3-20 Annie Power 9/4

4pm Third Intention 14/1

4-40 Cause Of Causes 15/2

Quote Originally Posted by Poguemahone
    I tend to do Lucky 15's Mo as you get a return at x3 of the odds for one winner...only do Ai1 but had a four timer up this season and won nearly Ai600 with a 10% bonus and had two three timers in as well...its a long shot but a low risk bet overall.

Also, do straight doubles if I really fancy a couple of horses at higher stakes between Ai10 and Ai100.[/quote] Cheers Pogue, I think I'll do that today. What are your tips ?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)