+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Roll call for Saturday..

Roll call for Saturday..

Who's up for a quiet couple beforehand ?

I've got a couple of customers coming down from Norfolk for this one (all STHs at Carrow Road) - they were looking for a bite to eat before the game so I recommended the [recently refurbished] Waterfront. Went there last week after discovering the JT all locked up, and have to say it wasn't bad..

Chances are, I'll be downing a few in there before the game - a much easier decision now they've got Doombar on tap..

re: Roll call for Saturday..

We'll be there
    I'll be picking a flea out of my ear for leaving the missus to move house while i come down to the match

Wherrrre are you?
    Letsbe Avenue

Good man..

And who moves / marries / gets Christened (delete as applicable) during the footy season, anyway ?

Quote Originally Posted by ShottermillSaint
    We'll be there
    I'll be picking a flea out of my ear for leaving the missus to move house while i come down to the match

Wherrrre are you?
    Letsbe Avenue
    You moving away from Shottermill/Haslemere area Shotts?

Quote Originally Posted by Southerndown
    We'll be there

Wherrrre are you?
    Letsbe Avenue
    You moving away from Shottermill/Haslemere area Shotts?[/quote]

Farncombe, so not too far away mate

Good luck to your missus for the move then Shotts..Joffy Jnr played Farncombe Yoof last Sunday morning, a great little set up with clubhouse serving drinks and bacons rolls. I'll give you a shout next time the Yateley Utd u8's roll into town.

It's about time we put Naar-ich to bed, they become a bogey team for us.

Sadly wont be down but knee is recovering well from the ACL op so might still make a game before the end of season.

How's the knee Joffs? I'm up, walking and back to work but I'm taking it easy.