+ Visit Birmingham City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now this really is outrageous...

Now this really is outrageous...

I must confess I do find "Often Partisan" slightly bizarre and rather inappropriately self important but it scarcely merits this type of reaction - view external link

re: Now this really is outrageous...

The guy who writes the blog seems pretty much clued up on what's going on with BIHL and puts it over in laymans terms. I think he does a pretty good job of it. It's obviously ruffled a few feathers at boardroom level for them to get there lawyers on the case. Long May he continue.

KRO

Sooner they have gone the better for all end of them selves included, in my opinion, can't happen quick enough, club needs to move forward,
    OP is a decent sight reporting on our local club that belongs to the people of Birmingham because with out them there is no club, something for all to bare in mind

OP ( Le Mayor) is doing a tremendous job, keeping us all informed.

Good on him.

It would be really nice to get some optimistic news. As it is the club is imploding and administration beckons. Sad, sad days.
    Rg

Silence the protesters. It's the Chinese way.

...usually using tanks.

Now this is really rather good... - view external link

Hi Kiwi,well that report certainly tells it as it is for sure,for the club and supporters whether near or far it is of course a very sad reflection of really troubled times complicated I think with the imput of a decided cultural divide with Pannu's persona giving a insight of how they play 'bat and ball' and it ain't a pretty sight.

Where it goes from here leaves one with a bit of a 'cold shiver' but with the hope somehow the club can extracate itself will some willing parties getting to grips with what you can imagine to be a rather difficult buy-out procedure that apart finding positives is for most I think rather difficult.

Most Bluenoses sussed this bloke out from the start, he ain't to be trusted. He thinks he can wield power over us think again mate. Sling yer hook Pannu you are not liked or wanted!

Sadly Bris I am in full agreement with you I have this bad feeling in my water that things will get worse before they get better; and currently the situation compares with the Wheldon years so that's not good is it?

My worst fear is that the Chinese Government may get interested in seizing Yeung's assets and as there would appear to be a certain degree of "smoke and mirrors" with the board of BIHL at present -as indeed there seems to be with many things Messrs Yeung and Pannu do - Lord knows what they will find frankly I don't like the prospect of being seized and owned by the PRC.

At least the A-League is still fun - looks like Melbourne Heart won't make the finals despite the recent revival; however Brisbane is very well placed to win the lot I think. We play in Brisbane in a couple of weeks will you go? the game down here was pretty good.

Keep smiling and KRO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)