+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naarrge pre-match thread..

Naarrge pre-match thread..

From MP's press conference earlier..

MP:I am looking forward to the completion of the new training ground. It will make life a lot more comfortable.

MP: From my point of view, the speculation ended in mid-January when Katharina told me there was no intention to sell the Club.

MP: When I spoke to Katharina Liebherr for 5 minutes before my press conference in January, she told me that she wouldn't sell the Club.

MP: It is clear that this club needs tranquility after the upheaval of January. We need to move forward in a calm and relaxed manner.

MP: We want to continue playing well and to change the dynamic of the results we are getting at home.

MP: This club is having a historic season with the number of away wins we have had, but we could have done better in some home games.

MP: Tomorrows game will be very difficult. I think it will be similar to last weeks against Crystal Palace. That was a good lesson for us.

MP: Now we are ninth in the table, but we want to be eighth and to ke

re: Naarrge pre-match thread..

So Cork is out for definite, and Big Vic looks doubtful - not good news, but it does offer opportunities for JWP and Ramirez to step up and put in a good showing..

Should also open up a space on the bench for another young'un - Reed or even Sims, for example.
    Would like to see Targett get a chance to play at this level, sooner rather than later, in case Luke is tempted to the dark side, during the summer.

Why not? We are safe, we should finish mid table at the very least and unlikely to get into Europe.

What better time to give the next generation some first team experience?

Norwich playing for survival so I'm expecting a close one.

Gonna stay up for this hopefully.

70 or so % of possession. About 25 minutes before Norwich had a shot. Only concern is we just have 1 goal to show for that and a bit of sloppy passing at the back. Same again (without the sloppy passing) Saints in the second half. COYS.

Cruising along at 3-0 with 5 minutes left and more sloppiness at the back gifts them 2 goals and gives us all a nail biting end to the game.
    Why do they do that to us !? B@stards !!

Lovren injured again. Looks bad!

Well that turned out to be a bit more exciting than it should have been. Didn't understand Guly instead of a developing youngster but apart from that. shouldn't really complain. At least we might not be last on MOTD tonight.

Have the ground staff found Lovren's nuts yet?
    Poor guy could hardly walk.

Very enjoyable afternoon, but was surprised at just how poor Norwich were. Aside from the two defensive howlers we had them in our pockets all game.

Anyone know how our p1ss stained, charity thieving neighbours got on against Fleet (I think that's who they played)? No doubt they now find themselves in a play off spot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast