+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Today's other games

re: Today's other games

Quote Originally Posted by bonzosbest74
    Hughes has done a remarkable job turning Stoke from a long ball into a pass & move team, I'm watching it now and very impressed.
    He has, Bruce of Hull aswell. Proving that old dogs can learn new tricks. Both managers have adapted thier style.

Got to mention Pullis aswell.

1 more goal btw in the 2nd half will set a new prem record for most goals in 1 round of fxtures. How typical that we failed to score.

Jimmy, I've not been to a game for a couple of months. How close do you think the crowd are to turning? Do you think that Sam would get booed if we fail to win against Hull & Sunderland?

Jimmy, I've not been to a game for a couple of months. How close do you think the crowd are to turning? Do you think that Sam would get booed if we fail to win against Hull & Sunderland?
    The crowd started turning a long time a go mate.

They got booed quite a bit yesterday, both at half time and full time. The fans especially the ST Holders are fed up with the football being served up and the excuses Sam keeps coming up with.

2 who sit near me and come from Bristol for every home game left at half time. There were loads more who left with plenty of time still left in the game.

Plenty of empty seats aswell before the game. We were playing MANCHESTER UNITED and yet it was not a full house.

There does not seem to be any excitment before the game, the fans just seem to be going through the motions. They know they are not going to be entertained and know that regardless of who we play we will have very little possesion.

The talk

I've been a few times this season and heard some booing myself (Stoke at home is still the worst league performance of the season for me) but it seemed to be directed more at the team.

I just wonder if a more direct anti-Allardyce chant might get going?

The possession is a big problem in my opinion because we seem to get outplayed in every game, yes we beat Norwich but they were miles better than us and very unlucky to lose.

I just wonder if a more direct anti-Allardyce chant might get going?

I dont think anyone really cares anymore. Allardyce has sucked the life and soul out of the fans.

yeah, like..

Lardy ice it ain't nice
    before we reknew we'll think twice.

compliments of the Dagster

stay safe
    now
    john

I really do hate that c.unt.

Aston Villa 1-4 Stoke. Thanks Sam you have actually made me jealous of Stoke City and Mark Hughes.

42 goals in this round of prem fixtures. New record.

Tis interesting why people keep going...

With blokes its probably the need for some male bonding, enjoying getting out of the house,having a laugh. Regardless of the entertainment on display... and you dont want to miss out on the rare great days.

Applies to all clubs in the higher league. Attendance isnt much affected by performance.

I nearly didnt renew for Curbs second season. Imagine..., losing Tevez Teddy and Yossi, all heroes, in one go. I renewed solely because I thought I wouldnt get a similar seat back the following year when he ,inevitably, I thought got sacked.

Bonzo

Attendance yesterday was 34,237. About 700 below capacity. Not too bad considering it was 50 quid a ticket, live on Sky and the fact we're playing sh1t football and playing a team that will in all likelihood beat us.

Plenty did leave early. Some even with as long as 20 minutes left. I was quite shocked really when I found myself and my mate being the only two left in our row in the BML. It's not uncommon for fans of any club to go home early when their team is losing by 2 clear goals, but I was still a little surprised at how many went early yesterday. F.uck 'em, we don't need "supporters" like that. Would rather have 20,000 fans in the ground who will support the team through thick and thin.

There was a bit of booing yesterday, though I thought most of it was directed at the referee. Most modern day home fans will boo their team when they lose though and I'm sure that will be the case if we do so against Hull.

As Jimmy says, I think most people are so deflated and fed up tha

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)