+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Results, Table and Chat (Week 29)

Results, Table and Chat (Week 29)

Knocker, Knocker. Who's there? It's this week's winner Adventus2012 (a.k.a Knocker) with 28pts as tuftydivot takes the silver medal and Brin and TheGimpPimp can fight it out over the bronze. A week full of goal scoring flops along with three 0-0 draws makes for a low scoring affair, donkey ears to wathrufc for just 2pts and kudos to tuftydivot who more than doubled that total from one game in his Mystic Meg like prediction of the Wolves v Shrewsbury result.

A good turn out from almost all the remaining active players as AberdeenMiller must be starting to feel TFA's breath on the back of his neck with just 5 games left to play.

Note to Frickley - looks like there are plenty of fixtures next Saturday so let's do a double header of weeks 30/31 to make up the extra one from when we had site issues.

Week 29
    Winner: Adventus2012 28pts 1x9 (Leicester), 1x8 (Swansea), 3x2 (Results), 5 (Weekly Win)
    2nd: tuftydivot 20pts
    3rd=: Brin, TheGimpPimp 17pts
    Donkey: wathrufc 2pts
    Players: 27
    Average

re: Results, Table and Chat (Week 29)

A bronze...ah well it was a small progress I suppose...

TFA can only throw this one away...surely not

re: Results, Table and Chat (Week 29)

Quote Originally Posted by Brin
    A bronze...ah well it was a small progress I suppose...

TFA can only throw this one away...surely not
    Just need to make sure I don't get distracted by the Cup Final and end up with nothing like Man Citeh!!!

It's never good to peak to early...

;-)