+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hey Danny, just got ...

Hey Danny, just got ...

...myself an Indian Take away tonight. I did the same thing this time as I did the last time and I was just gonna run it by you.

See, what I do these days is have a main, lets say South Indian garlic Chilli Chicken for talking sake, which I have with rice and a single, lone chapati. This is what I eat first but get this, I also order a starter, quite often a veg pakora, I leave this starter until I've had the mains then set it out on the table and have it as nibbles at various stages throughout the rest of the evening.

Gone are the days where WangOneIn will eat a starter then don't enjoy the main event due to taste bud violation or fullness.

Cheers,

WangOneIn
    Bombay.

re: Hey Danny, just got ...

You're all about self improvement, Wang, that's one of the many things I admire about you.

It's not unknown for me to buy a chicken pakora, for the sole purpose of nibbling at later on, once the 'beer munchies' take full effect.

What have you decided to have tonight, if you don't mind me asking?

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBhoy
    You're all about self improvement, Wang, that's one of the many things I admire about you.

It's not unknown for me to buy a chicken pakora, for the sole purpose of nibbling at later on, once the 'beer munchies' take full effect.

What have you decided to have tonight, if you don't mind me asking?
    South Indian garlic Chilli Chicken. It's a new place on paisley rd west beside where the clachan used to be. It's an open plan kitchen, the chef came over with a teaspoon with the sauce on it for me to taste to see if it was ok for me.

I prefer indian dishes with a bit more bits in them, like wee bits of green peppers or onions through it...think that's what the jalfrezzi (english style) is like .

I like a chicken tikka jullander, it has green peppers and bits of pickles, you would probably like that. Ask for your South Indian with extra chilli, or even with green peppers, most places will do that for you no problem.

Have you ever tried the Istanbul on Paisley Road West? I've heard outstanding reports about this place, and was wondering if you've ever been?

You have actually put the idea of a curry into my head. I had a bit of steak pie earlier, but it was shyte.

I've never been to Istanbul danny or the one in the paisley Road west. I went to Gumbet on holiday once but it was a bit like your steak pie unfortunately.

Did you not like Gumbet, Wang? I enjoyed it. A game of 5 a sides with the locals got a bit rowdy, but other than that it was a decent laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBhoy
    Did you not like Gumbet, Wang? I enjoyed it. A game of 5 a sides with the locals got a bit rowdy, but other than that it was a decent laugh.

It looked great but it was dead for some reason. We booked it online.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)