+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ***Away Day Review Non-League Special: FCUM v Stafford***

re: ***Away Day Review Non-League Special: FCUM v Stafford***

Quote Originally Posted by Nevermore666
    Welcome back tazzy we was all* worried you'd got depressed and done something stupid.

*well jimmy was.
    thanks it were all just getting annoying so i decided to stay off A&B

Quote Originally Posted by tazzydjr
    Welcome back tazzy we was all* worried you'd got depressed and done something stupid.

*well jimmy was.
    thanks it were all just getting annoying so i decided to stay off A&B[/quote]

Welcome back, Tazzy lad.

Don't take any **** off them cumbrains. One is just a amateur snapper who proberly just pervs at lumpy models at his monthly camera club, and the other is a adder.

Lies. I divn'd go to an camera club; they're full of folk with top end cameras looking down their noses at the rest off of us. MIght be an idea for tazzy though. He might get together with an proper sports photographer what could give him tips. Always full off of good advice me.

Anyway, I prefer landscapes.

Quote Originally Posted by griff
    Lies. I divn'd go to an camera club; they're full of folk with top end cameras looking down their noses at the rest off of us. MIght be an idea for tazzy though. He might get together with an proper sports photographer what could give him tips. Always full off of good advice me.

Already been advised by one of the Daley photographers what to do next when camera eventually gets here and tbf it seems sensible option

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Judd

*well jimmy was.

Welcome back, Tazzy lad.

Don't take any **** off them cumbrains. One is just a amateur snapper who proberly just pervs at lumpy models at his monthly camera club, and the other is a adder.[/quote]

Thanks Judd

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Judd

*well jimmy was.

Welcome back, Tazzy lad.

Don't take any **** off them cumbrains. One is just a amateur snapper who proberly just pervs at lumpy models at his monthly camera club, and the other is a adder.[/quote]

Arfs.

Welcome back, taz, lad.

Quote Originally Posted by tazzydjr

Already been advised by one of the Daley photographers what to do next when camera eventually gets here and tbf it seems sensible option [/quote]

What was his advice tazzy?

tazzy, the 6.60 beer money goes to the catering franchise holder and not to your struggling neighbours

do you often get odd looks from folk at games?

Quote Originally Posted by deezel
    tazzy, the 6.60 beer money goes to the catering franchise holder and not to your struggling neighbours

do you often get odd looks from folk at games?
    Really i though it went back in your lots Buckets?

not as much this season as past one's

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)