+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: SFC Objectives

SFC Objectives

So we all know about Pompey's struggle on this board. I'd like to know where the Stains are going, you've set the world alight this season and finished top 8/10. Well done. Any ambitions about winning any recordable trophy? Or are yor long suffering fans expected to keep paying money for mid-table? You should have been at Wembley this season but you messed up. So what for next year? Another top 10. Year after, another top 10? Boring. You should have been at the FA Cup Final this year. You won't get a better route for a long time. You messed up. You must be gutted. Get a trophy, then come and slag PFC

re: SFC Objectives

YAAAAAAWN.

Oh look it's another attempt to mention trophies disguised as a genuine thread. Every one just screams desperation. All those years in the Premier and yet here you are with only a tainted trophy bought on the never never to show for it. I feel your pain. No infrastructure, no new training facilities, no investment in youth, no investment in the future, a crumbling ground, fading support, ump**** owners (if they existed at all) no legacy and nothing for future generations except the prospect of lower league football and hearing about the tainted trophy. As a Saints fan it is funny, especially when I hear that one about the tainted trophy was worth everything that followed it (that one cracks me up ) but really, you need to move on. My sides can't take any more.

Quote Originally Posted by TurktownAnt
    So we all know about Pompey's struggle on this board. I'd like to know where the Stains are going, you've set the world alight this season and finished top 8/10. Well done. Any ambitions about winning any recordable trophy? Or are yor long suffering fans expected to keep paying money for mid-table? You should have been at Wembley this season but you messed up. So what for next year? Another top 10. Year after, another top 10? Boring. You should have been at the FA Cup Final this year. You won't get a better route for a long time. You messed up. You must be gutted. Get a trophy, then come and slag PFC

One of our main objectives is to continue laughing at the charity thieving skates. I fully endorse this strategy