+ Visit Norwich City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Alex Tettey can' understandt.

Alex Tettey can' understandt.

No, he is unable to understand why we are where we are in the league, he believes we have better players than last season, so why are we in big trouble.

Let me spell it out for you Alex, your manager spent a lot of money on players who were no better than the ones he choose to get rid of.

I could bore you with several other reasons, perhaps you should ask Mr Hughton why, still that would be pointless, as he also has not got a clue.

Hope that has made things slightly clearer Alex, good luck, something tells me you're going to need it.

re: Alex Tettey can' understandt.

And the title should read can't understand, fecking 6th finger ;-D

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)