+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am 100% behind Billy BUT...

I am 100% behind Billy BUT...

He cannot fail to do the press conference after a defeat of this magnitude, he has an obligation to the supporters.
    Media is our source of communication which is currently lacking by Billy.

re: I am 100% behind Billy BUT...

No BUTS as far as I'm concerned. He should never have come back, one of life's lessons, learn from your mistakes and move on. He hounded Doughty for cash to strengthen the squad for the final push. Well, he's had plenty of cash off Fawaz, the 2 Moroccans weren't even on the bench. Are they injured? If not, regardless of their ability he forked out A?2m+ for them. He's not good enough, tactically inept and an odious little man . . . . . Sitting. Pretty with his 4 year contract. Bye bye Billy, bye bye.

bye bye Billy take all your cronies and your family with you- a new broom sweeps clean

and who are these 2 moroccans ?
    some forest supporter you are munichmemories

Well I've supported Forest for 45 years, played for their youth team and am now a season ticket holder. Obviously that does not qualify me as a supporter. Sorry if I was inaccurate with regard to the "Moroccans", but wherever they're from I was of the impression that Djebbour and Abdoun cost A?1m+ each. By the way, disagreeing with the manager does not mean I do not support the club, quite the reverse. I still think he's a little windbag who makes lots of noise but has nothing to say.

[quote="munichmemories", but wherever they're from I was of the impression that Djebbour and Abdoun cost A?1m+ each. By the way, disagreeing with the manager does not mean I do not support the club, quite the reverse. I still think he's a little windbag who makes lots of noise but has nothing to say.[/quote]

Forest were appalling today, I was absolutely shocked by what I saw. I know you have a serious injury problem but two of Billy's strengths have always been to galvanise whoever he does have to play above themselves as a team, coupled with meticulous planning. Not sure what the hell happened today, I don't think Derby were even that great - just Forest were so poor and made it easy.

As a result I think supporters are quite entitled to expect the

Agree Ramondo and to be honest I think most Forest fans will feel the same. Billy being a Silly Billy as usual. He should man up (excuse the pun) and face the press and give an explanation for such an inept performance.

Agree with the last 3 posters. This was the worst I've seen Forest play in a long while.

Too much changing and no sense of direction from the manager.

He's got 9 games to save himself, if he wants to be the manager next season.

[quote="munichmemories", but wherever they're from I was of the impression that Djebbour and Abdoun cost A?1m+ each. By the way, disagreeing with the manager does not mean I do not support the club, quite the reverse. I still think he's a little windbag who makes lots of noise but has nothing to say.[/quote]

those two morrocans (algerians) our out,abdoun has a virus which wilson has also picked up and rafik is still out with a ankle problem.
    i must of watched a completly different game to everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by "Polish_ForestMad", but wherever they're from I was of the impression that Djebbour and Abdoun cost A?1m+ each. By the way, disagreeing with the manager does not mean I do not support the club, quite the reverse. I still think he's a little windbag who makes lots of noise but has nothing to say.[/quote

those two morrocans (algerians) our out,abdoun has a virus which wilson has also picked up and rafik is still out with a ankle problem.
    i must of watched a completly different game to everyone else.
    Which game did you watch?

The one where it was close and the game could have gone either way?

Also it was on Twitter last night that Abdoun and Djebbour were not in Billy's squad, som

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast