+ Visit Leicester City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Quietest fans

re: Quietest fans

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyegg
    No argument to be had lad.Leicester fans were shoite yesterday.Like I said over 3000 there,top of the League and were hardly heard .
    Infact theres more noise coming from the pictures you posted .
    Looking at those photos of the home stands i'd be more than a little embarrassed about starting a thread about "shoite fans"[/quote
    Nope I`d be more embarrassed having over 3000 away fans there,top of the League and quiet as **** . We had 1400 at Hudds previous week and made a proper racket,as we always do away from home.
    Leicester are like Chelsea , very very quiet .
    Maybe its the sh it accent ???

You took 1400 all the way to Huddersfield?????

We took more to charlton you fcking belmtard.

Leicester took more than double to your place than what you took to Huddersfield yet you still feel you can come on here and criticise their support?

Quote Originally Posted by king_dingle

Leicester took more than double to your place than what you took to Huddersfield yet you still feel you can come on here and criticise their support?
    Bloody hell there's a first, actually agree with Peter on something.
    A very poor turn out by your smaller rivals on Saturday. Will you be there this week or smashing your telly when the 5th City goal goes in?

Quote Originally Posted by boywonder

A very poor turn out by your smaller rivals on Saturday. Will you be there this week or smashing your telly when the 5th City goal goes in?[/quote]

You ragged a draw against a sh1tty little outfit like blackburn yet think you will put 5 past us??
    I hope your team is as over confident as you are on Saturday.

A very poor turn out by your smaller rivals on Saturday. Will you be there this week or smashing your telly when the 5th City goal goes in?[/quote]

You ragged a draw against a sh1tty little outfit like blackburn yet think you will put 5 past us??
    I hope your team is as over confident as you are on Saturday.[/quote]You didn't answer the original question Pete.
    Are you confident though?
    Are away fans allowed in any of the pubs, or has claret "the c*nt" Tony had them barred?

'Are away fans allowed in any of the pubs' - only the cricket club.

We usually use the Coach and Horses pub, on Church Street. It's rough and ready, much like me!

The views expressed in my posts are not necessarily mine.

Quote Originally Posted by boywonder

I hope your team is as over confident as you are on Saturday.[/quote]You didn't answer the original question Pete.
    Are away fans allowed in any of the pubs, or has claret "the c*nt" Tony had them barred?[/q

Are away fans allowed in any of the pubs,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)