+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 nil and they f#cked it up

re: 2 nil and they f#cked it up

Quote Originally Posted by pfcsteve72
    Says the poster who says he takes 'no interest in what they are doing' within a few minuses of the game ending.
    Yeap i don't take any interest, but i do love it when you f#ck things up!!!
    at least i had the decency to wait until the game had ended, you w@nkers on stains-mad actually run as thread on pompey whilst we're still playing.[/quote]

You could have run a thread, although for obvious reasons I wouldn't have noticed until after the game. I've never watched your games and I've never wanted you to go out of business. That way I can still enjoy results like this when it's the other way around. Fill your boots, I know I would - but don't say you are not interested.

Quote Originally Posted by proclaimer
    Says the poster who says he takes 'no interest in what they are doing' within a few minuses of the game ending.
    Yeap i don't take any interest, but i do love it when you f#ck things up!!!
    at least i had the decency to wait until the game had ended, you w@nkers on stains-mad actually run as thread on pompey whilst we're still playing.[/quote]

You could have run a thread, although for obvious reasons I wouldn't have noticed until after the game. I've never watched your games and I've never wanted you to go out of business. That way I can still enjoy results like this when it's the other way around. Fill your boots, I know I would - but don't say you are not interested. [/quote]

Sadly for us and you it's the 'fortunes' of our rivals that give us some joy. I like you Proc but at the moment i hope your club rots.

Oi NTM dont overdo it

, rubbing it in, , on our site, you shouldnt be putting smileys allied with our demise,especially if that picture is of either you or your missus .Nice to see you have some friends on Hayling island,please though NTM, No closer.

Must say was impressed with their first half display. But was shocked how they then were able to let a two goal lead slip into a 3-2 defeat. They do have some good players. But as time will tell the better players will leave for more money and the chance to win silverware at Man Utd, Liverpool, Chrlsea and such. What will happen after that will be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by mothman
    Must say was impressed with their first half display. But was shocked how they then were able to let a two goal lead slip into a 3-2 defeat. They do have some good players. But as time will tell the better players will leave for more money and the chance to win silverware at Man Utd, Liverpool, Chrlsea and such. What will happen after that will be interesting.
    I personally don't think they will move, but if they do then I'm sure we'll bring through even more young English talent to keep us pushing up the Premier League!

Quote Originally Posted by proclaimer
    Says the poster who says he takes no interest in Pompey yet he's on our message board just a few minutes after your game finished.

Not that I ever believed it, but you've blown that theory Proc.

Never in the last 116 years has the gap been so big! The Pompey fans trust are deluded amateurs running the asylum!

1> Chelsea
    2> Liverpool
    3> Manchester City
    4> Arsenal
    5> Everton
    6> Tottenham Hotspur
    7> Manchester United
    8> Newcastle United
    9> Southampton
    10> Stoke City
    11> Aston Villa
    12> Hull City
    13> Norwich City
    14> West Ham United
    15> Swansea City
    16> West Bromwich Albion
    17> Crystal Palace
    18> Sunderland
    19> Cardiff City
    20> Fulham
    21> Leicester City
    22> Burnley
    23> Derby County
    24> Queens Park Rangers
    25> Wigan Athletic
    26> Reading
    27> Nottingham Forest
    28> Brighton and Hove Albion
    29> Ipswich Town
    30> Blackburn Rovers
    31> AFC Bournemouth
    32> Watford
    33> Leeds United
    34> Middlesbrough
    35> Sheffield Wednesday
    36> Huddersfield Town
    37> Bolton Wanderers
    38> Blackpool
    39> Doncaster Rovers
    40> Birmingham City
    41> Charlton Athletic
    42> Millwall
    43> Yeovil Town
    44> Barnsley
    45> Wolverhampton Wan

Nice one IB, couldn't agree more ,the gap is cavernous.
    One club wealthy , well ran ,new stadium,placed very well in the best league in the world,and still no one has heard of them .
    The other club,teetering on the brink of a fourth relegation in five years,run by amateurs,managed by a robot,with the most uncertain of futures.
    Yet only one of these clubs are known worldwide as a footballing institution ,with the most loyal following who will forever keep faith with their team on a journey which has brought many riches.
    Nice graphics IB but it doesn't really portray the chasm that truly exists between the two clubs .A gap that can NEVER be closed.

Quote Originally Posted by pfcsteve72
    Pompey (well sort of)backing up sc#mmers, just go the whole hog and call yourself redandwhiteadder, TBF atleast the sc#mmers stick together when wrong.

Yes like sheep...or ponies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)