+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Great Escape

re: The Great Escape

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge
    Making jokes about 50 murdered servicemen, classy.
    It's not a joke Pents, it's a potential Tuesday FACT.

If you were to win a trophy ( ) then it would be horribly tainted given the monetary source.

PS Forgot to say how disgusted the football family would be if this ever happened.

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart

If you were to win a trophy ( ) then it would be horribly tainted given the monetary source.

PS Forgot to say how disgusted the football family would be if this ever happened.[/quote]

What a desperate sounding post, seems like the thought of the Skrill beckoning has made you very bitter and twisted.

Looks like you want a ban, because a flounce would damage your ever increasing ego.

Quote Originally Posted by tumbles

PS Forgot to say how disgusted the football family would be if this ever happened.[/quote]

What a desperate sounding post, seems like the thought of the Skrill beckoning has made you very bitter and twisted.

Looks like you want a ban, because a flounce would damage your ever increasing ego.[/quote]

It would be nice if unlike your usual Portsmyth your statement had any bases in fact, The Liebherr company was founded in 1949. If I paid attention in history this was four years after the end of the European war. And if Hans was fully paid up member I am sure he would have attended the Nuremberg trials. Continue in this mann

Oh I'm sorry, are facts needed on this board now? Perhaps you could ask one of your mods to prove when Pompey fans have thieved from charities.

I'm not actually bothered either way, but just so you know I'll continue to use the DN'sD acronym for as long as he uses the GLCT. Go ahead and card me if you like, but it looks suspect. At least I know Weasel won't card me.

On here while ya stinky little team are playing

Shame on all 3 of you.

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart
    Oh I'm sorry, are facts needed on this board now? Perhaps you could ask one of your mods to prove when Pompey fans have thieved from charities.

I'm not actually bothered either way, but just so you know I'll continue to use the DN'sD acronym for as long as he uses the GLCT. Go ahead and card me if you like, but it looks suspect. At least I know Weasel won't card me.

Time for you to grow a pair and man up Mart, churlish attacks on a dead man is beneath you, I would like to believe. Your need to revel in your clubs attempt to feast at the big table and the fact it teeters on the edge of extinction seems more important that what we call your grubby little club.But...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12