+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Booed of the pitch

re: Booed of the pitch

So about 6 mil less ( or what ever his buy out clause is, ) in the transfer kitty and i reckon we would still fare better next season.

Quote Originally Posted by jameskel
    Thought you might

Jarvis, for me, will never be a prem player.

Downing, looks good on the ball, bet at a loss, when he has to do something with it.

Carroll - Undecided. Unplayable in the air, but that will only lead to one way of playing.
    Agree about Jarvis...couldn't cross a road...never mind a ball !

44% posession.

At Home

Against 10 men.

And it was Hull, not Liverpool.

If I was counsel for the prosecution I'd say 'I rest my case' just there.

No more words needed.

i don't see any problem at all .. the club's in safe hands with a great manager and a fantasic pair of owners ( it would be wrong and smug to say otherwise )

ps
    welcome aboard woo

It's a sad state of affairs.

I'm more annoyed at our fans than at our performance. I expect West Ham to play sh1t. I'm used to it. I don't expect our fans to turn on the team. We pride ourselves on having supposedly the best supporters in the land, despite what is served up in front of us. Last night was probably the first time I've felt a little ashamed to call myself a West Ham fan. It was embarrassing and I've not been able to offer a single excuse for it all day. It wasn't just booing the team off at half time and full time. Roger Johnson got booed ON by some FFS

Our home crowd have been poor for a while now. You're lucky if you get 2 or 3 good atmospheres a season. For most games, it's dead silent if we're not winning (and even then it sometimes is). If you and some mates try to get a song going that isn't 'Bubbles', you get nothing but odd looks. A lot of fans don't make a noise all game unless its to moan, groan or boo. A few on here have suggested people stay away, I wis

Quote Originally Posted by ImTopMan
    What were Hammers fans really expecting this season? An attack on the Champions League places?

Given the squad at Big Sam's disposal, West Ham are EXACTLY where they should be.

This criticism is harsh. It's not like WHU are down with the dead men fighting the drop.
    I understand that it's hard for outsiders to see our point of view.

You're right, we are currently about where we should be in terms of league position. Most of our fans would have expected us to finish anywhere between 8th and 12th. Anything more would have been brilliant while less will be a disappointment.

It's the style of play that hurts so many.

[quote="Dailly___7"]It's a sad state of affairs.

I'm more annoyed at our fans than at our performance. I expect West Ham to play sh1t. I'm used to it. I don't expect our fans to turn on the team. We pride ourselves on having supposedly the best supporters in the land, despite what is served up in front of us. Last night was probably the first time I've felt a little ashamed to call myself a West Ham fan. It was embarrassing and I've not been able to offer a single excuse for it all day. It wasn't just booing the team off at half time and full time. Roger Johnson got booed ON by some FFS

Our home crowd have been poor for a while now. You're lucky if you get 2 or 3 good atmospheres a season. For most games, it's dead silent if we're not winning (and even then it sometimes is). If you and some mates try to get a song going that isn't 'Bubbles', you get nothing but odd looks. A lot of fans don't make a noise all game unless its to moan, groan or boo. A fe

[quote="Dailly___7"]It's a sad state of affairs.

Our home crowd have been poor for a while now. You're lucky if you get 2 or 3 good atmospheres a season. For most games, it's dead silent if we're not winning (and even then it sometimes is). If you and some mates try to get a song going that isn't 'Bubbles', you get nothing but odd looks. A lot of fans don't make a noise all game unless its to moan, groan or boo. A fe

For those who think the boo's were directed at the team need to think again, all day every day directed at the fat man in charge. Everything the club stands for and represents he is the complete opposite, he knows it and f*cking loves it. There is only so much you can ask of the loyal support that this club takes for granted to put up with, 50 quid a pop for that shower of shyte...no thank you.

I sincerely believe that a good chunk of our STH would have f*cked off renewing already if it wasn't for the move to the OS. The ticket pricing the club charges is beyond believe for the return the punters get back, and the fat w*nkers wage?...i'll leave it there.

All this talk of 'we need to be debt free for the move'... 'BFS is the man to give us top flight status' etc etc...so that means another 3 seasons of depressing football and forfeiting cups to secure the debt and our top flight status? Well f*ck that right off, I started going to football because it was fun not to turn up like a br

[quote="irons_E13"]For those who think the boo's were directed at the team need to think again, all day every day directed at the fat man in charge. Everything the club stands for and represents he is the complete opposite, he knows it and f*cking loves it. There is only so much you can ask of the loyal support that this club takes for granted to put up with, 50 quid a pop for that shower of shyte...no thank you.

I sincerely believe that a good chunk of our STH would have f*cked off renewing already if it wasn't for the move to the OS. The ticket pricing the club charges is beyond believe for the return the punters get back, and the fat w*nkers wage?...i'll leave it there.

All this talk of 'we need to be debt free for the move'... 'BFS is the man to give us top flight status' etc etc...so that means another 3 seasons of depressing football and forfeiting cups to secure the debt and our top flight status? Well f*ck that right off, I started going to footb

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)