+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Booed of the pitch

Booed of the pitch

At full time, West Ham United win a game at home and yet they are jeered and booed of the pitch by the fans.

That is all because of one man. SAM ALLARDYCE.

Cup your ear all you want you fat (unt but you are getting more and more hated with every passing game and you are taking away every thing good about our club.

Outplayed and outclassed from start to finish by 10 men Hull City.

Only won thanks to a huge slice of luck.

3 shots on target all game, 1 a pen and 1 an own goal.

**** OFF OUT OF MY CLUB YOU FAT (UNT!!!!!!!!

What does he come out with after the game...

"We were absolutely magnificent"

"In the premier league you cant play against 10 men"

FU(K OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

re: Booed of the pitch

Well that's answered my question quite emphatically

I was awaiting your views on the game and I'm not in the least bit surprised.

Allardyce is deluded, arrogant and a c.unt.

Evening mate,I left with 5 minutes to go,can understand your frustration but thing is we won,we just came off a run of 3 defeats and have got 3 points,I reckon we need 6 more points and we will be ok...
    It was a nervous performance and we got lucky,hull were the better team and looked confident,we were sh1t and could not string a pass together all night,give fat boy a break and remember we have won 2 games with 10 men this season against Swansea and Cardiff,against 10 men it's always hard...

I will take the 3 points and fu(k the pretty football

To the non going West Ham pro Allardyce fans who claim that no one cares about the style of football if your team win..

Todays proved that is not the case at all and that West Ham fans have had enough and want a change.

Another game where walking away from the ground after a WIN all all the talk is about how awful the match was, how we were outplayed, how negative the tactics were, how there was no plan A let alone plan B and more importantly how soon before he is gone and we get our West Ham back.

The paying crowd let thier feelings known tonight, take note Sullivan.

"I will take the 3 points and fu(k the pretty football"

If you are happy to watch football like that week in and week out Stevo and all is important to you is the prem and 3 points then up to you.

Most fans want at least some kind of entertainment and what some kinkd of passing game.

Hold up a minute Jimmy,I've grown up watching West Ham and have seen some great teams over the years,yes the football is tosh and I was sat there tonight doing my b0ll0x watching that sh1t...however mate it is what it is and we need the points...they are playing scared and the confidence is low,it ain't pretty Jim but as I said before...fu(k the pretty football (for now)...I will take the 3 points all day long

What were Hammers fans really expecting this season? An attack on the Champions League places?

Given the squad at Big Sam's disposal, West Ham are EXACTLY where they should be.

This criticism is harsh. It's not like WHU are down with the dead men fighting the drop.

Stevo if we do stay up will you happilly watch the same dross for another 2 years?

Come the end of the season mate stick with Sam or move on, invest in the team and bring someone in capable of getting us playing better football.

Afterall our owners have promised that the Olympic Stadium is the promised land and with it come silverware and champions league.

Btw mate, not having a pop at you one little bit, just never felt this low watching West Ham.

Never thought the day would come where someone could even take the fun out of West Ham wiining.

Just heard on the radio that Allardyce tonight said the performance was down to the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by ImTopMan
    What were Hammers fans really expecting this season? An attack on the Champions League places?

Given the squad at Big Sam's disposal, West Ham are EXACTLY where they should be.

This criticism is harsh. It's not like WHU are down with the dead men fighting the drop.
    We don`t expect to play like Barcelona/Liverpool/City.But we would like to see a bit of football played occasionally.YES,of coarse you have to mix it up and grind it out,but not every bloody week!!

Football is an entertainment business you know?

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)