+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sad Sad Scum Mad

Sad Sad Scum Mad

Yet again Pompey dominate their thoughts and constantly fill their top posts on their little message board. This club and its deluded chav followers seem to think they belong to the football family. They don't. They are a constant embarrassement to genuine football fans and their foreign ownership by betty blutto will be a short lived affair and end in tears. Their lack of history quite frankly is very unfortunate. They cannot compete with PFC and even now fail to get their players into important England games (viz Lambert 123rd choice). They are that premiership turd that won't flush. Completely foreign owned, run and not representative of Hampshire at all. A joke!!

re: Sad Sad Scum Mad

Simple Simon who undoubtedly is a Pompey fan but spends all his online time posting drivel about Saints on SaintsMad and rarely posts on FF.
    Being a WUM is OK but to be only a WUM seems obsessive and somewhat pointless, why not spend all that effort supporting Pompey?
    In another post it is suggested we ban certain Saints fans from posting on FF, with the idea that would improve the quality of this forum. There would be no need for bans if we left them alone, and ignored their forays over here.
    If you get your kicks from prodding your opponent with a sharp stick from a safe distance then I guess nothing can be done.

Pretty much agree with the last two paragraphs of your post, Adder. It's all a bit petulant, really.

When i first joined FF i did because i saw a board with older more mentally mature posters.
    Then like others i got sucked into the the silly stuff caused by PF, Jon etc, so i went on SM and started to throw a bit back, i had no intention of being a constant pain over there but when the likes of dwease and pepe keep it up i see no reason why i shouldn't. Maybe the multiple posters who post on both boards should take some blame for the petulance they like to help flourish.

Simon actually wrote to us asking to be re-instated, I championed his cause for a second chance. It went down faster than PFC.

Having read the OP I stand corrected in my stance toward Simon. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Another extremist who doesn't even support PFC.

Quote Originally Posted by kernow
    Another extremist who doesn't even support PFC.
    Really! rather sweeping statement that one Kernow. I've supported Pompey since my early ****s. Although i don't get along much these days i am happy to have been at Northampton away when we got promotion and made history. Something your club doesn't do.

I was against your banning Semen, I didn't think it was necessary personally and made my feelings know at the time. This thread is ridiculous though it's misinformed and smacks of bitterness, you'd love to be reinstated you dribbling spaz, and like all Poopey fans you HATE seeing us doing so well

Quote Originally Posted by PonyFiddlerReturns
    you'd love to be reinstated you dribbling spaz
    What a great advert for our armed forces you are.

I think this falls quite comfortably in the category of abuse of the disabled.

Quote Originally Posted by Corkhead
    you'd love to be reinstated you dribbling spaz
    What a great advert for our armed forces you are.

I think this falls quite comfortably in the category of abuse of the disabled.[/quote]Quite agree Corky, PFR keeps coming up with this unfounded myth about Pompey fans abusing disabled away fans, and then comes out with that.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)