+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey, Tazz, How's the Business Admin Course Going?

re: Hey, Tazz, How's the Business Admin Course Going?

Quote Originally Posted by griff
    Is that the same system that charges folk taxes so that they can pay you benefits so that you can drink, and gan around the country watching football?
    you mean the exact same system what are paying the tories 100k a month wages and second homes?[/quote]

An MP earns about Ai66k p.a. Are you suggesting that they claim Ai95,000 each month in expenses? Or are these tories that some bloke down the pub told you about? Oh, and 'the system' doesn't buy then second homes.[/quote]

It's all fu[s][/s]cked up i can only just live off what i'm on and i mean it, look at them coming over to england and getting given houses and cars well our own people are thrown out on the street

yeah that's an actual wage quote will be brung up by labour this election coming all your taxes are going in their pocket

you try living off under AŁ100 a fortnight its impos

What sort of course?
    How long does it last?
    Explain what you mean about the tories.

Simple enough

Quote Originally Posted by tazzydjr
    Is that the same system that charges folk taxes so that they can pay you benefits so that you can drink, and gan around the country watching football?
    you mean the exact same system what are paying the tories 100k a month wages and second homes?[/quote]

An MP earns about Ai66k p.a. Are you suggesting that they claim Ai95,000 each month in expenses? Or are these tories that some bloke down the pub told you about? Oh, and 'the system' doesn't buy then second homes.[/quote]

look at them coming over to england and getting given houses and cars
    [/quote]

While, I used to work in immigration and asylum tazzy, and I can assure you that none of that is true.

Source please

I love my job Tazzy, work is good for the soul, it gives youse self respect as well as respect for others (except those who willn't work). I'd like to know please, what system has brainwashed me, and what have I been brainwashed into deeing. Bear in mind Tazzy, I'm not interested in your life, I'm more interested in how my taxes are being spent.

In my opinion cancelling an course to gan watch an football match shows an distinct lack off of interest in bettering yourself in order to get an job. You obviously think differently, and I'd like to read your justification.
    I'm sure i posted i cancelled scotland v holland NOT the course that sheep mustn't of tough u very well[/quote]

The sheep tough me punctuation and grammar, you'd do well to gan see an sheep. Perhaps if you do you'll be introduced to the beauty and complexity off of the English language. Then the rest off of us w

Quote Originally Posted by griff
    What sort of course?
    How long does it last?

Simple enough
    I don't even know you and to be honest my life isn't anybody's business but my own and all i'm saying its an business admin course

Actually though, if you of cancelled a football match in order to do the course then I am sorry and I hope you will please accept my sincere apology.

What sort of course?
    How long does it last?

Simple enough
    I don't even know you and to be honest my life isn't anybody's business but my own and all i'm saying its an business admin course [/quote]

Ah. Two days then.

It's all fu[s][/s]cked up i can only just live off what i'm on and i mean it, look at them coming over to england and getting given houses and cars well our own people are thrown out on the street

yeah that's an actual wage quote will be brung up by labour this election coming all your taxes are going in their pocket

you tr

you tr

Quote Originally Posted by kel_
    What excally do you do to earn that hundred quid?
    He's an roving reporter and photographer for the underclass. Youse of seen his massively popular awayday reviews, deserving off of at least that sort off of remuneration*.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)