+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: leeds

leeds

Do you think we will be filling buckets outside ground for them ?...i dont wish all this on them as much as i hate the ****ers but i will NOT be putting money in because they didnt do that for us.

re: leeds

Quote Originally Posted by adamwawaw
    Do you think we will be filling buckets outside ground for them ?...
    I'll gladly fill the bucket...With chunder!

Sup wi em nah?

Quote Originally Posted by aussieowl
    Sup wi em nah?
    On the brink of financial meltdown again after their Italian investor was ruled not viable by the league.
    Players have agreed to defer payments for the past month.

Why is it so easy for football clubs to get in strife...one thing we can say for Dave Allen is that he kept Ken Bates away from our club, had he not done so we would probably be exactly where Leeds are now.

aussie going off script again!!! This time praising the man who called you all scum.

Speaking of scum ... LUFC 2007. You'll struggle to find a bigger collection of scrubbers supporting any one club in England ... I wouldn't give them a bead of sweat from my Blades supporting backside.

I hope they go under.

I wouldn't like to see ANY club go under...Simple as that.

Anyone who does wish this on another club isn't, to me, right in the head!

[quote="braggyowl"]I wouldn't like to see ANY club go under...Simple as that.

Anyone who does wish this on another club isn't, to me, right in the head![/quoted] Spot on!

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro
    aussie going off script again!!! This time praising the man who called you all scum.

Speaking of scum ... LUFC 2007. You'll struggle to find a bigger collection of scrubbers supporting any one club in England ... I wouldn't give them a bead of sweat from my Blades supporting backside.

I hope they go under.
    Too harsh Katch, I wish that on no club, not the fans fault they've been run extremely badly...can't undertsand the "I hope they go under" line of thinking, it's the most selfish train of thought in football, if every fan that had the same view got their way, there would be no football.

As for Dave Allen, can't stand the man but credit where it's due, he kept that tw@t Bates out of our club.

Another thing Katch, you say..."Speaking of scum ... LUFC 2007."

You say LUFC 2007 like it's going to hurt them, mate it's the same club with the same history that it's always been, the 2007 stuff is only on paper, the club, the real club & as with any club, exists in the hearts & minds of the supporters, it's the fans that give all & every club it's soul.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)