+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: leeds

re: leeds

Yep, we've certainly found him out for what he really is...I still stand by what I say as well...Anyone who wishes that ANY club goes under is not right in the head.

people that can actually just sit back and laugh at another club going bust are total w@nkers in my opinion...You can imagine how much he was laughing to himself when he thought we were going under..I bet it p!ssed him off big time when the good old CO-OP and Milan stepped in..

Even if his club were on the verge of going under I wouldn't want that...And to be honest I don't think any PROPER footy fan would..Yet he states on here he'd want us to go bust...

What a n0b.

Quote Originally Posted by micklyons1hardbstd
    The 2007 thing does bug them aussie, and well it should.

- also - I'd joyfully see you lot go under as well. The Scabs on my hitlist too.

And I might, sooner than you think, get my wish.
    Spoken like the true pig filth you are...Nonce! [/quote]

Where's that fckin like it button when you need it!

More child abuse based banter. And hall of famer braggy approves. Dear oh dear, no wonder this board is going down the pan.

And yet unlike you attention seeking, thai banging, pig filth...We wouldn't want to see ANY club go under..Wouldn't wish it on any fan, from toddler to old soldier...Different breed altogether see..Not that you'd understand...Get back to the grooming...Nonce!

Respect braggy

I also would not like to see any club go under.

As for Katchouro...OMG..what an asshole.

Katch should take a long, hard look in the mirror Rev if he gets a kick out of a football club going bust!

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl
    I wouldn't like to see ANY club go under...Simple as that.

Anyone who does wish this on another club isn't, to me, right in the head!
    Ditto...I would be happy to contribute to any club, we have seen fantastic generosity from other clubs, occasions like this can bring the worse out in some people but also the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro
    aussie going off script again!!! This time praising the man who called you all scum.

Speaking of scum ... LUFC 2007. You'll struggle to find a bigger collection of scrubbers supporting any one club in England ... I wouldn't give them a bead of sweat from my Blades supporting backside.

I hope they go under.

Just been taken over by a multi millionaire

Look how stupid you look now

Suck on that sucker

Sorry to disappoint you rev but I won't be losing sleep over Leeds 2007.

Just shows how low you lot have become when you're saluting the likes of this Italian fraudster snake oil salesman who's here to suck the teet of English football and rendering you no different to Watford and Charlton. A very sad day for English football from a city that has shamed the game more than once.

This dragged through the hedges fella even makes Mandaric look like a model citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro
    Sorry to disappoint you rev but I won't be losing sleep over Leeds 2007.

Just shows how low you lot have become when you're saluting the likes of this Italian fraudster snake oil salesman who's here to suck the teet of English football and rendering you no different to Watford and Charlton. A very sad day for English football from a city that has shamed the game more than once.

This dragged through the hedges fella even makes Mandaric look like a model citizen.

Keep sucking them sour grapes sucker.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)