+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: STAINS adopted L2 teams both lose

STAINS adopted L2 teams both lose

Exeter and Northampton both lose, so what the f#ck are you gonna talk about for the next few days???

re: STAINS adopted L2 teams both lose

Probably your lot steve to be honest mate

Probably the fact we just ripped a new arsehole in Newcastle

Or maybe that we have scored 10 goals in 3 games

Or finally the fact we finished the game with four English ****agers on the pitch.

We're off to Brazil; they're off to Hartlepool & Dagenham.

FAF..

Quote Originally Posted by PapaLazarou

FAF..
    SFC and you particularly remind me of the little wannabe at school who fancied the hottest girl in school. They had no chance whatsoever and were ridiculed. So pepe 'smell my fingers'.

8th in the Premier League, a squad bursting with home grown talent, a bright and exciting future..

Or a broke, utterly hopeless and laughing stock of a club, run by a bunch of amateurish drunks and thugs that went all in to secure promotion this term yet will be doing exceptionally well to maintain its league status. No money, no infrastructure, no academy, no investors, no hope..

And what do you think next season hold for our respective clubs ? I cannot see beyond continued improvement and consolidation for Saints - money in the bank, a new wave of fresh talent coming through, our stunning training centre coming online - a club showing how it should be done.

For you, another season of potless struggle, truly abject performances and an utter failure to deliver from your tinpot little outfit. Seriously, you have fallen so far, I'm almost embarrassed for you - and as a dyed in the wool Saints fan, that's really saying something..

So, smell your fingers ? I think not..

Quote Originally Posted by PapaLazarou

FAF..
    What and What???

[quote="PapaLazarou"]8th in the Premier League, a squad bursting with home grown talent, a bright and exciting future..

Or a broke, utterly hopeless and laughing stock of a club, run by a bunch of amateurish drunks and thugs that went all in to secure promotion this term yet will be doing exceptionally well to maintain its league status. No money, no infrastructure, no academy, no investors, no hope..

And what do you think next season hold for our respective clubs ? I cannot see beyond continued improvement and consolidation for Saints - money in the bank, a new wave of fresh talent coming through, our stunning training centre coming online - a club showing how it should be done.

For you, another season of potless struggle, truly abject performances and an utter failure to deliver from your tinpot little outfit. Seriously, you have fallen so far, I'm almost embarrassed for you - and as a dyed in the wool Saints fan, that's really saying something..

So,

Quote Originally Posted by pfcsteve72
    Yeap you've got all that and still choose to have more threads on us than your actual team..
    So why do you keep starting them ?

[quote="PapaLazarou"]8th in the Premier League, a squad bursting with home grown talent, a bright and exciting future..

So,

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast