+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Results, Table and Chat (Week 32)

Results, Table and Chat (Week 32)

After taking endless stick from the likes of TFA and Brin, Corner will be rubbing her hands in glee this week because not only is she the winner she has done something that TFA said was impossible - got all 10 scores correct. The net result of that is a bumper 175pts with 70 coming from the scores, 100pts for the perfect 10 and 5pts for the weekly win. AberdeenMiller is a distant 2nd, CAMiller, Maltby64Miller and Vanderkay share 3rd with tuftydivot collecting the donkey ears.

Ironically, TFA finally does as he's been threatening and vaults to the top of the league. However, I seemed to remember that years ago he offered to show a certain part of his anatomy in a certain shop window if anyone ever did get all the scores correct. Luckily, the pruning of messages from the boards this week didn't include the PL message board so I was able to do some research. I couldn't find the post in question but did find the one (see link) which means he'll be handing over his crown to Corner if he d

re: Results, Table and Chat (Week 32)

Well done corner, unbelievable achievement. Way to go. That would have been life changing money if backed at a bookies :-)

I'd like to say "way to go Corner" but the 'mod edit' at 17-01 looks rather suspicious...lol...

It looks like April fools day has come early in the U.S. of A. this year!

Hadn't seen this until Brin started texted me a couple of hours ago but I was on a train with dodgy internet so thought he was winding me up as I honestly couldn't remember what I'd predicted!

Anyway, game on boys

#womenknownowtaboutfootball

Quote Originally Posted by millermadlad
    Well done corner, unbelievable achievement. Way to go. That would have been life changing money if backed at a bookies :-)
    Sadly I know as much about betting as I do about football

Well done lass, that's truly amazeballs!!!...there were some strange results yesterday, but as per the link a quid on that would probably have paid a million!

CA - you can bollox to giving my crown away, that was 2009 and this is now!! lol - and it was only 50 back then for the perfect score!! ;-)

I may have hit the top slighly too early, and was already counting Brin and Corners money, but another hit like that and anything could happen!!!

Squeaky bum time!...

[quote="CentreMid" but the 'mod edit' at 17-01 looks rather suspicious...lol...[/quote]

Oh dear didn't spot that...yep it looks like you're not as good as you thought you were Corner... ...CA Miller taking the pee out of you...

Quote Originally Posted by "Brin" but the 'mod edit' at 17-01 looks rather suspicious...lol...:D[/quote

Oh dear didn't spot that...yep it looks like you're not as good as you thought you were Corner... ...CA Miller taking the pee out of you...
    If that's true then it severely pisses me off that my time has been wasted and someone is having a joke at mine and Corner's expense. I'll be having words at the next mod meeting. This is what I normally see as a moderator logged in:-

I'll have to go back through the season and double check everything now or alternatively it might just be best to cancel this year.

Yes Brin! Touched as I am by your concern that maybe someone's having a joke at my expense, I can assure you that this isn't the case.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast