+ Visit Norwich City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blame CH, why not.

Blame CH, why not.

Can you me another manager who would start a game with TEN men.

RVW's first involvement was to win a throw in on 32 mins.

Says it all really.

Paying a FIVER for best reply ( ;-D ), some hope

re: Blame CH, why not.

Laurie
    Know from first hand news that things are not as they should be at Carrow Rd or Colney, some perhaps from frustration at the situation but we not only have a manager who with 6 games to go does not know his best team we lack leadership on the field. Bassong sounds, acts as if he could not care less.

In the running Daly, could that fiver be on its way to the Castle.

Makes sense what you posted, that first half was, well words fail me.

Is the problem down to CH alone, or other factors coming in to play?

When we are more than 30 games into a season and our front 2 selected have only 2 goals between them in the Premiership what do you expect?

Hooper is turning into Becchio sat on the bench game after game, Hoolahan that doesnt want to play for us is now a first pick and the back 4 that are, well words fail me there.

If Ruddy fails to make the plane to Brazil this will also be the fault of CH as in abetter side he would be showing how good he could be but when he has no cover he is always going to concede goals week in week out.

I just hope and pray even if we do escape the drop that Hughton is still shown the door or next season will be exactly the same as this.

OTBC

Laurie
    Just leave it """behind""" the bar tell them its for Crotchless Kevin it can go towards my legal marriage to Gay Chloe we are planning in Brighton'
    PS Might wait till next season and do it on the cheap via the NCFC coach for our match against the Gulls

Brilliant, made I larff

Ricky have no confidence is that strange? No he have played so many games without getting the ball so he have lost all faith in him self. The same with Hooper.

Ricky at least have the balls to tell our captain to get the ball out of the defence. We need a new captain we need a new manager. Then we will see how good Ricky and Hooper really is.
    Hope West Ham can win tomorrow is Sunderland win then relegation is so so so close.

Baggies fan here. Nice to see u are as confident as us. Next week is gonna be a right nailbiter. I predict a draw. Fence sitting is my speciality.

Hello mate, look cum Saturday I hope we give you a repeat of last season thumping, somehow I think we wont, but it's a shame because I Like you lot, and do not wish you any ills, unlike the vile ones, who now look fairly safe, pity that, had Lamberts tribe down for the drop, cost me a few bob.
    If were both here next season, perhaps we could set a little time aside to slag off Villa, make it regular feature so to speak.

Good luck after Saturday.

Aries, problem is a point is no good to either of us

OTBC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)