+ Visit Blackpool FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Staying up ????

Staying up ????

Can you Lashers stay in the Championship ? 7 points ahead of the drop with 7/8 games left and a massive game for you v Yeovil next Saturday. It is a must win game as Millwall are at Forest who at the moment are in horrific form so Millwall may nick something there. Its defintely going to the wire for you lot, no doubt.

re: Staying up ????

Ask us next week.

Seriously with 2 home games coming up on Saturday and Tuesday at the very least we need 3 points against Yeovil.

Beginning to think we will survive to be honest, that point at QPR showed we still have some fight left in us, our 4 remaining home games will determine our championship survival, still think we need at least another 6-7 points to be safe.

Anyway enough about us what about you guys guards? play-offs or auto? you don't have a good record at all in the play-offs do you?

Yes I think 3 points at your last home game and a draw at QPR should give you some confidence for the next two very crucial home games.

About us Nobbers, well your right officially the worst team in English football when it comes to the Play-offs and it looks like thats the path. We are hoping Grayson's recent play-off form getting a couple of clubs up via them will override and put an end to the play-off voodoo.

Going straight up will be a challenge but Brentford at the moment are dropping points here there and everywhere and with us securing a play-off spot we might as well relax and play every game to get 3 pts whether it happens or not. If we can be within 4-5 pts when we play Brentford on good friday then we have half a chance and the same day Wolves v Rotherham so you never know.

After today's performance i would like to change my mind about staying up.

Being beaten by Yeovil at home [sorry Yeovil fans] is the final insult.

We don't deserve to stay in this league we are utter pants.

They deserved their win too

Seen much worse sides at Bloomfield than them this season

You are right though we are pants, totally clueless with the ball

On a brighter note I picked up 280 from the bookies today from a tenner each way on the National winner...1st time in over 25 years I have had the winner

A Norwich goal would also have netted me 110 on goals galore :/

Quote Originally Posted by bfcandproud
    They deserved their win too

Seen much worse sides at Bloomfield than them this season

You are right though we are pants, totally clueless with the ball

On a brighter note I picked up 280 from the bookies today from a tenner each way on the National winner...1st time in over 25 years I have had the winner

A Norwich goal would also have netted me 110 on goals galore :/
    280 quid? Well in sunshine.

There's a nice top up for your Giro.

Quote Originally Posted by fyldeflyer
    After today's performance i would like to change my mind about staying up.

Being beaten by Yeovil at home [sorry Yeovil fans] is the final insult.

We don't deserve to stay in this league we are utter pants.
    The Cod Army v Lashers game is looking more and more likely next season FF. Just as I thought you lot were on a mini revival you go and implode. Millwall at Forest yesterday certainly didnt help things either.

There's no hiding the facts were simply the worst team in the championship right now by some distance.

We deserve to go down as much as it hurts me to say it.

[quote="fyldeflyer"]There's no hiding the facts were simply the worst team in the championship right now by some distance.

We deserve to go down as much as it hurts me to say it. [/

Errrr I beg to differ Fylde! But we do have the Billionaire Cellino riding into town today to save the day! Elland Road will be rocking on Saturday with a massive crowd. Hope our crap players rise to the occasion! CIAO for now!

Oh how I'm loving this season the Lashers are having.

Back in September it was 'we are going up' now they are heading in the opposite direction they want everyone out!!

Poor Mr Oyston copping for abuse last night, so I believe.

The Donkey botherers should have remember this old saying..."be nice to people when you are on your way up, as you my meet them when your on your way down".

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)