+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Hello minnows!

re: Hello minnows!

Quote Originally Posted by PonyFiddlerReturns
    It seems I've whipped up quite a storm here, this thread has been top 3 for a couple of days now. I wonder how long it'll be before some boring old skate like Suicide pulls the red on me ?!
    Believe it or not i think a few liked PF and were glad to see he hadn't passed away but if you want to take credit for someone else's thunder than it's a bit sad really but well done.[/quote]Keep up you twunt, As I said on SM my credentials were checked and confirmed by Saint Mart official SM moderator. It's me alright!! [/quote]

When a FF moderator or two confirm it i might give you a pass but really i think anus has playing with his action man too much and Mart likes a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by pfcsteve72
    Evening Daz
    Not really sure where these glue sniffing stains are getting this wheelchair cr@p from, i keep reminding them about the Cardiff and Manchester united fans that were put into comas after getting lost in the nearby housing estate, but it appears nobody can remember that.

Steve I bet your in the 757 crew a little hanger on that wants to be in the mob but just follows them about all day am I warm?

Quote Originally Posted by rossendaleareaclaret
    Evening Daz
    Not really sure where these glue sniffing stains are getting this wheelchair cr@p from, i keep reminding them about the Cardiff and Manchester united fans that were put into comas after getting lost in the nearby housing estate, but it appears nobody can remember that.

Steve I bet your in the 757 crew a little hanger on that wants to be in the mob but just follows them about all day am I warm?[/quote]Wouldn't say you're warm, i'd just say you're a C#NT

Evening Daz

Steve I bet your in the 757 crew a little hanger on that wants to be in the mob but just follows them about all day am I warm?[/quote]Wouldn't say you're warm, i'd just say you're a C#NT[/quote]

Ooh I say

Quote Originally Posted by PonyFiddlerReturns
    Ah my favourite window licker returns. Hows it going mate. I am banned from your history less clubs board as they had a sense of humour failure. Hope alls well
    I'm very well thanks you dribbling sp@stic, I remember you being banned from SM and I was and still am against it but hey ho. Did I ever tell you we have a water boiling vessel on Challenger 2? [/quote]You seem to have gone overboard with the disabled thing on scum mad yet you don't mind calling people spastics, you are a disgrace!!!

Ah my favourite window licker returns. Hows it going mate. I am banned from your history less clubs board as they had a sense of humour failure. Hope alls well
    I'm very well thanks you dribbling sp@stic, I remember you being banned from SM and I was and still am against it but hey ho. Did I ever tell you we have a water boiling vessel on Challenger 2? [/quote]You seem to have gone overboard with the disabled thing on scum mad yet you don't mind calling people spastics, you are a disgrace!!![/quote]Sorry, from now on I will stick to Window Licker I when referring to you.

spastics,window lickers,hooligans,dear oh dear and you're little burnley bum chum adding his twopenceworth,both who follow teams no-one gives a **** about,never mind girls

Quote Originally Posted by kendaldaz
    spastics,window lickers,hooligans,dear oh dear and you're little burnley bum chum adding his twopenceworth,both who follow teams no-one gives a **** about,never mind girls
    LOL!!! There you go again you poor deluded fool!! I think you'll find that Roy Hodgson and the England coaching staff give very much of a **** about Southampton FC ! and Markus Liebherr CLEARLY gave a **** about us as does Katharina today. It's also abundantly clear that a good 30,000 give a **** every home game, a figure you lot can only dream of having failed to fill your tin shed even during your Premier League cheating period. On the flip side I don't remember ANYBODY outside Portsmouth giving a **** about Poopey when it nearly shuffled off this mortal coil, so there you have it MINNOW.

you think what you want scummer,what is it away fans sing to you lot,your just a small town in Portsmouth,says it all really what other people think of you,keep cool under the big blue shadow

Q: What's blue, got 163 legs, dribbles a lot and has 57 pubic hairs?

A: Pompey supporters at Fratton on match day!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)