+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sherwood79

re: Sherwood79

45red seems to think only Forest fans should be allowed to post on here, only discussing Forest subjects.

So how come he's made 72 posts on opposition boards?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie
    45red seems to think only Forest fans should be allowed to post on here, only discussing Forest subjects.

There says the man who has accumalated 25% of his posts on other boards

get a life sausage

Quote Originally Posted by 45red

There says the man who has accumalated 25% of his posts on other boards

get a life sausage[/quote]

I've said many times I welcome the outside view so I regularly post on other team's boards. You seem to dislike any non-Forest posters on here yet have made 70 odd posts on other boards. How does that work?

And do people really still refer to each other as 'sausage'?????

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam
    yet again a thread started and littered with derby and notts thoughts. You are so happy to wallow in our misfortune at the moment. I really hope it comes back to bite you in all of your ****s.
    Well someone's got to come and blow the cobwebs away and post something cos you lot don't, you only post when your winning

Oh and yes I'm over the moon and loving every moment wallowing in your misfortune, you'd be doing the exact same thing to us if the positions were reversed!

Should be clearing a nice forest shaped space for you down in L1 very soon!

Mind the gap![/quote] don't be daft, season ain't over yet plonker,

yet again a thread started and littered with derby and notts thoughts. You are so happy to wallow in our misfortune at the moment. I really hope it comes back to bite you in all of your ****s.
    See link below, THAT CAME BACK AND BITE YOU IN ALL YOUR ****S

Forest are laughing stock - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by UpTheRams1884

Forest are laughing stock [/quote]

What? 45red, the man who doesn't like Derby and Notts fans on his board goes on the Rams board and STARTS a p!ss-take post?

Hypocrite.

What? 45red, the man who doesn't like Derby and Notts fans on his board goes on the Rams board and STARTS a p!ss-take post?

Hypocrite.[/quote]

STOP IT, your really proving how sad you are in that you sat up all evening trying to find a post i made

as i said your a sad man

Hypocrite.[/quote]

STOP IT, your really proving how sad you are in that you sat up all evening trying to find a post i made

as i said your a sad man[/quote]

Try engaging your brain just for once. It was UTR who found the post, not me. Until he provided the link I had no idea it existed.

You really do have a genuine talent for making yourself look stupid.

Hypocrite.[/quote]

as i said your a sad man[/quote]

Try engaging your brain just for once. It was UTR who found the post, not me. Until he provided the link I had no idea it existed.

You really do have a genuine ta

Well at least you have a sense of humour, which puts you one up on many on here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast