+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sherwood79

Sherwood79

So then you little dog... If you still keep an eye on the board or post with a different...

You were "brave"enough to stick you neck out on our board pre season and for the first few months of the season. Are you prepared to settle your bets this May?

I guess not.

A note to you other dogs thinking of doing the same before another season. We can all take and give banter but some of you lot just don't know when to stop. You really do make yourselves look very silly and give your club a bad. - view external link

re: Sherwood79

You really expect someone to pay a bet made on an internet messageboard?

Quote Originally Posted by Sma11ytheRam
    So then you little dog... If you still keep an eye on the board or post with a different...

You were "brave"enough to stick you neck out on our board pre season and for the first few months of the season. Are you prepared to settle your bets this May?

I guess not.

A note to you other dogs thinking of doing the same before another season. We can all take and give banter but some of you lot just don't know when to stop. You really do make yourselves look very silly and give your club a bad.
    correct me if i,m wrong but your doing the same as what sherwood did back in pre season and then slaughtering him for it, hypocrite comes to mind.

Still loads to play for so i'd keep quiet if i were you, football is a funny old game.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52

I guess not.

A note to you other dogs thinking of doing the same before another season. We can all take and give banter but some of you lot just don't know when to stop. You really do make yourselves look very silly and give your club a bad.
    correct me if i,m wrong but your doing the same as what sherwood did back in pre season and then slaughtering him for it, hypocrite comes to mind.

Still loads to play for so i'd keep quiet if i were you, football is a funny old game.[/quote]

Please post a link to all the bets I made, when I said Derby were guaranteed to finish above you, when I thought you were going to finish in

Quote Originally Posted by BigusDikus
    If you can read...

I put " I guess not" this means I do not expect him to pay the bet...

Quote Originally Posted by BigusDikus

I would. Are you saying you would make a bet on here then run away if it loses?

yet again a thread started and littered with derby and notts thoughts. You are so happy to wallow in our misfortune at the moment. I really hope it comes back to bite you in all of your ****s.

Quote Originally Posted by 45red
    yet again a thread started and littered with derby and notts thoughts. You are so happy to wallow in our misfortune at the moment. I really hope it comes back to bite you in all of your ****s.
    Well someone's got to come and blow the cobwebs away and post something cos you lot don't, you only post when your winning

Oh and yes I'm over the moon and loving every moment wallowing in your misfortune, you'd be doing the exact same thing to us if the positions were reversed!

Should be clearing a nice forest shaped space for you down in L1 very soon!

Mind the gap!

Quote Originally Posted by 45red
    Oh the irony!

It's the whole point that a lot you have been trying to wallow in what you perceived to be our misfortune and your "success". These threads have popped up to bite you in all of your ****s.

Quote Originally Posted by Sma11ytheRam
    Oh the irony!

It's the whole point that a lot you have been trying to wallow in what you perceived to be our misfortune and your "success". These threads have popped up to bite you in all of your ****s.

[/quote]

This is the thing sma11y, they can all give it the big un but when they get it thrown back at them they start crying and wanting opposition fans banned off their boards

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast