+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A rest for revell

re: A rest for revell

Perfectly calm thanks.

Can't believe what I'm reading, people still slagging players off, 4th in our first season in league one with chance of automatic promotion and guaranteed play off place with 7 games to play having gone 15 games unbeaten and winning 11 of those...

That is a remarkable effort.

Just no pleasing some people at all, we could be top of the league having won every game so far this season already promoted and people would still wet themselves at the thought of logging on to a computer to slag Revell off after missing half a chance when we were 5-0 up.

It's pathetic. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but jesus christ, remember where we were a few years ago. Try logging off, sitting back with a beer, and enjoy the unbelievable progress that has been made at this club.

I was surprised to see Revell in the side against Bristol,i thought he tweeked his hamstring in second half against Brentford,i was sat in northwest corner when Revs chased a ball into that corner of pitch and pulled up holding his thigh,must agree he could do with a rest.Lets have faith in the other lads who come in instead of critisizing em.am sure some people were put on this earth just to moan!!!

Probably never been a worse time in the season to post this thread given our run in .

One man who runs tirelessly and certainly a man who is essential at a place like Gillingham is Revs.

Next...

[quote="Wickersley_Miller"]Can't believe what I'm reading, people still slagging players off, 4th in our first season in league one with chance of automatic promotion and guaranteed play off place with 7 games to play having gone 15 games unbeaten and winning 11 of those...

That is a remarkable effort.

Just no pleasing some people at all, we could be top of the league having
    won every game so far this season already promoted and people would still wet themselves at the thought of logging on to a computer to slag

Please re-read my original post ...I did not slag revell off I simply stated imoh I thought he looked a little jaded on sat and rest would do him well..I did not want to start world war 3:..it was just an observation from me..very welcome to debate if people wish .but I do not slag my players off in-fact ive been preaching revs since he arrived and what he brings to the team and his work rate is awesome (just a little jaded the last few games)

Don't think Wickersley meant you ash pal. Probably one or two other replies.

Quote Originally Posted by deano_83
    No he meant ash

REVS ARRESTED ! WHAT FOR ?

Quote Originally Posted by shiregreenmillers
    No he meant ash [/quote]

Your a bad bad boy david ..

Quote Originally Posted by millersontour
    No he meant ash [/quote]

Your a bad bad boy david ..[/quote]You Better Be a good boy on tuesday night

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast